2021 was the year where Non-Fungible Tokens or NFTs hit the mainstream. People across the world heard of an NFT that got sold for more than 60 Million Dollars. This led them naturally to want to know more and get involved in this technology. And what better way is there to play and earn? In fact, many NFT projects revolve around users entering a virtual world and interacting with others through a metaverse. If you want to get on the NFT bandwagon in 2022, then this article is for you! Here are our top 5 picks for the best NFT games in 2023.
Splinterlands is an NFT collectible card battle game that allows users to play and earn at the same time. In fact, users can battle, trade, and earn with others players across the metaverse. Players can also buy in-game credits through a variety of cryptocurrencies on their platform or on NFT marketplaces such as Opensea.
What makes this project unique from other NFT games is that Brave is the official browser of Splinterlands. Basic Attention Token (BAT) made the Brave browser, which is a privacy browser that rewards users that watch ads with some BAT tokens. If users play Splinterlands on the Brave browser, they’ll earn even higher rewards such as in-game credits, items, and lands.
#4 Axie Infinity
Axie Infinity is a “Pokemon-inspired” universe, where users partake in a pet universe and can battle, pet, and trade fantasy creatures called AXIES. Axie Infinity Shards (aka AXS) are the tokens of the project, allowing their holders to stake, pay and participate in the governance of the platform. The staking feature is not yet active, and this will definitely attract many players in the future. This is definitely a worthy project to consider.
On top of all this, some lands are starting to get purchased from the metaverse. This would definitely increase prices upwards going forward. So if you want to position yourself into NFT sales, check out this land in particular.
#3 The Sandbox
Sandbox is a virtual world based on blockchain, where users can buy, sell or even create their own digital assets. Thanks to Decentralized autonomous organizations (DAO) and Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), Sandbox created the perfect online experience, combining decentralization and gaming. As a mission, Sandbox aims to bring blockchain technology to the masses. Not only do they target gamers, but they attract creators as well, as not only can users play to earn, but also create digital art and sell them in-game.
Upland is a game that’s available both on Android and iOS mobile devices. Think of it as a Monopoly game where you can buy and sell real-world properties, but in the virtual space. This difference between this project and other online games that have a similar concept is that Upland has a cool Lama as their mascot. Another difference jokes aside, is that players have actual ownership in the form of cryptocurrency tokens. So when you buy a property on the game (which has a real-world address), it would belong to you, thanks to smart-contracts.
This is one of our favorite NFT games in 2023 here at CryptoTicker. Aavegotchi is an NFT game on the blockchain, based on Tamagotchi. Remember those small black and white devices where you used to play and feed your virtual pet? This is exactly what this project is, but adding NFT to the mix. Aavegotchis are NFTs themselves that you can buy. Every Aavegotchi is unique and has individual properties. The rarer the characteristics of an Aavegotchi, the rarer and more valuable it is.
- Level Up Your Earnings: The 10 Best Play-To-Earn Games With Crypto and NFT Rewards!
- Top 10 NFT Games To Watch Out For in 2023
- Are P2E Games DEAD? Here’s a Quick Insight into the Play-to-Earn Industry
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Top 5 Metaverse Games For May 2022 – BIG BUY Opportunity?
- Is Axie Infinity Still Big In 2022?
- Play2Earn Crypto Basics – Here are the BEST GAMES for 2022
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Top 3 Play2Earn Games In April 2022 – Make Money while Gaming!
- What Are Play To Earn Games? Here Are The Top 3 Upcoming P2E Games!
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Top 4 Play2Earn Games in 2023 to get rich?!
- Top 3 Metaverse Tokens to Buy in April 2022!
- Complete Guide: How to Play AXIE INFINITY – Play and Earn
- XRP relisted, Ripple CEO optimistic about the Lawsuit…BUY XRP in 2023?
- Top 10 Metaverse Tokens That Could Explode in 2023
- The Aavegotchi Metaverse ACED its Stress Test! Here’s a Quick Rundown
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- Easy Guide – What is CryptantCrab NFT?
- Top 3 Gaming Crypto for 2023: BUY these Altcoin Gems?
- Start your Play-2-Earn career today! Will it be your day? – Aavegotchi starts in a few hours!
You might also like
More from DeFi
NFT Market Slump: Demand Drop for Bored Apes and CryptoPunks Explained
The NFT market has experienced a significant slowdown in recent weeks, with demand and prices dropping for collections like Bored …
Non Fungible Conference: RADICAL lineup in June 7-9 2023 Lisbon
Non Fungible Conference returns to the iconic Pavilhão Carlos Lopes, Lisbon 7 and 8 of June 2023. Here's how to …
NFT NYC 2023 Review: A Gathering of Optimism in the Digital Art World
NFT NYC happened earlier this April from the 12th till the 14th and was a big sucess. Here's a quick …