NFTs have powered a whole new economic model known as Play-to-Earn(P-2-E). The concept of tokenizing in-game assets has taken emerging economies by storm. In the Philippines, the low earning population is relying on P-2-E games for survival. A 31-year-old selling rice and poultry made $2000 in a month playing Axie Infinity. The trend is common among youngsters lately, but even older adults are trying their luck. If you haven’t played Axie Infinity so far, try it. In case, if you want more options to explore beyond Axie Infinity, Lost Relics crypto should be the one to check out. This article will explain NFT gaming and everything about Lost Relics that you need to know before getting started.
What is NFT Gaming?
NFT gaming is an ecosystem where players can create an income stream while playing. The players get tokens for spending hours in the game environment. These tokens are redeemable under ERC-20 standards. For example, if you as a player spend 2 hours in a game environment and get one NFT. That NFT can get traded for cash prizes at AAM (Alternate Asset Market). On top of this, special NFTs are also distributed to players who are spending more hours or doing something unique within the game environment. These NFTs are rare and they generate better yields on auction.
What is Lost Relics crypto?
Lost Relics is an ARPG or Action Adventure Role Play Game. Hosted on Enjin Blockchain, Lost Relics allow users to discover artifacts. These artifacts get added to the Enjin blockchain wallet and users can trade from there. Thus, they get the chance to earn while they are playing the game.
How to Link Lost Relics with Enjin Wallet
Enjin Wallet is available in a mobile version. So, keep your mobile ready.
After installing the Enjin App, create a new wallet or import an existing one. You can use your Metamask wallet as well.
How to Download Lost Relics Crypto?
Lost Relics is available in Alpha mode at the moment. Despite that, you can still play the game. It is available on Windows and macOS. In this tutorial, I will explain how to play it on macOS.
You need to download the LostRelics-000162-delivery-osx-installer version on your Mac.
Once done, double-click on the DMG to execute the installer.
A safe prompt will appear that says cannot open the file. This happens due to an unverified developer. You need to click on the message “Are you sure you want to open it? Once you do, a screen like the one mentioned below will appear.
You need to set up the screen resolution. If the game is sticking, try changing the resolution. At 2048×1280, it would run with comfort on MacBook Pro 13-inch, 2020, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports 3 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, 16GB memory, MacOSX 11.2.1
Register as a new player. You need to provide your email address for registration. Once done, a tutorial will start to guide you. Follow the navigation as it proceeds to understand the game.
How To Play Lost Relics:
1. Use the mouse click to move to a position point.
2. Use the left mouse click to attack.
3. “Q” key switches weapons to other options.
4. Players can fix “r” and “f” keys to switch between sword, bow & arrow. They can fix “q” as an automatic switch between weapons.
5. Press and hold the shift key to attack. It will keep you on the spot for the attack. If you are using a bow & arrow, this is a lifesaver for you.
6. For a strong attack, press the right mouse button and shift the key together.
7. Rejuvenate or revive when stamina reaches 0 by staying low in the safe zone.
8. The arrow buttons on the keyboard control the camera. You can change the position using that.
Attitude in the Beginning
A calculated approach makes sense in the beginning. Forgotten Chambers is a good choice for early play-ons. It is easy to play and lets you sink into the game environment. Use the shift keys and long-distance arrow attacks to prevent death.
I hope the tutorial was useful and you will enjoy this game.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Top 5 Gaming Cryptos To Pick In 2022
- Complete Guide: How to Play AXIE INFINITY – Play and Earn
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Easy Guide – What is CryptantCrab NFT?
- Top 3 Games To Become the Next Axie Infinity
- Axie Infinity Land Staking – How successful were the first days after starting and How To Stake?
- Axie Infinity HACK! Ronin Network lost +$600M – Here’s What Happened
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- What Are Play To Earn Games? Here Are The Top 3 Upcoming P2E Games!
- Is Axie Infinity Still Big In 2022?
- What Is Bomb Crypto Game? Make Money Playing This Game!
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Top 10 NFT Games To Watch Out For in 2023
- Axie Infinity Prediction – AXS Price up 24%! Get in now?
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Top 5 Metaverse Games For May 2022 – BIG BUY Opportunity?
- Illuvium announces Virtual Land Sale! Here’s how to Buy Illuvium Land
- Top 5 NFT Games that can Make you Millions in 2022
More from Blockchain
The crypto market is moving higher! Based on current market trends and expert analysis, here are the top 3 altcoins …