Cryptocurrencies are now more than objects of speculation and financial assets. Virtual games in which you can win tokens are now based on the blockchain. But what are the significant cryptocurrencies on which well-known games are based? What are the top 5 gaming tokens? Let’s take a look at it in more detail.
Top 5 Gaming Tokens – BakeryToken (BAKE)
Despite the bad market condition, these tokens still had a good performance in TVL in the last 24 hours 📈— BSC News (@BSCNews) September 30, 2022
Let's celebrate the top daily TVL gainers on @BNBCHAIN! Which of these do you hold 👀?@BlitzLabs_io @OfficialPearDAO @ConnextNetwork @bakery_swap @SushiSwap#BNBChain pic.twitter.com/8PkXL0MU0z
The BakeryToken is BakerySwap’s token. BakerySwap is a Uniswap clone on which it is possible to do NFT trading. The BakeryToken is earned by supplying liquidity to asset pairs. The separate pools are named after foods such as donuts, waffles, rolls, and croissants. BakerySwap only operates on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and includes extensive gamification.
Top 5 Gaming Tokens – The Sandbox (SAND)
The Sandbox is a 2012 video game for Android and iOS. In the game, different 3D worlds can be played side by side in a metaverse. Players can create, play and trade their own virtual creations over the blockchain. The SAND token is the root of transactions and interactions in the sandbox game. It is one of the top 5 gaming tokens.
Top 5 Gaming Tokens – Enjin Coin
The Enjin Network is a social gaming platform based on the blockchain. Users can create websites, chat and operate virtual item shops on it. It allows game developers to tokenize goods on the Ethereum blockchain. The Enjin Coin was first launched on the Ethereum Blockchain in June 2018.
Additionally, Enjin works with NFTs. They are the preliminary architects of the ERC-1155 token benchmark, which is specifically created for NFTs. Enjin focuses on in-game objects and collectibles. Currently, they seek to handle the issue of Gas Fees on the Ethereum network and are looking to find a solution for scaling and interoperability (aka the power of various computer systems to trade information).
Top 5 Gaming Tokens – Decentraland
Decentraland is a decentralized virtual reality platform based on the Ethereum blockchain. It was first opened to the public in February 2020. Users can buy, create and monetize virtual reality applications on it. Furthermore, they can create scenes, games, artworks, and challenges with a builder tool. Decentraland’s MANA token is ranked #2 in the top 5 gaming tokens. Two different types of tokens watch progress in Decentraland. These are:
- LAND – A non-fungible token (NFT) employed to define the investment of land packages defining digital real estate.
- MANA – A cryptocurrency that allows custody of Virtual Land, as well as virtual assets and helps applied in Decentraland.
Top 5 Gaming Tokens –Axie Infinity (AXS)
Axie Infinity is a blockchain-based fighting and trading game that is partially managed by its own players. In the game, users can breed creatures called Axies. You can trade these creatures with each other and let them fight each other. The game is inspired by classics like Pokemon and Tamagotchi, among others. Axie Infinity’s AXS token is #1 in the top 5 gaming tokens.
Axie Infinity’s mission was to serve as a fun and educational way to introduce the world to blockchain technology. Many of the developers and the team members assembled from playing Cryptokitties, which then evolved to them working on the Axie game and introducing the magic of blockchain technology to players.
- XRP Price increase 100%? This Chart confirms a MASSIVE Breakout soon
- Top 5 Metaverse Tokens By Market Capitalization
- Top 3 Metaverse Tokens to Buy in April 2022!
- LUNA Crash to 1$! Proposal to fix UST is out, will LUNA recover soon?
- Axie Infinity Land Staking – How successful were the first days after starting and How To Stake?
- Top 5 BEST NFT Games in 2022
- Top 5 Metaverse Games For May 2022 – BIG BUY Opportunity?
- XRP Price can TRIPLE in the next few weeks if THIS Happens, Here’s Why
- Is Axie Infinity Still Big In 2022?
- Top 3 Play2Earn Games In April 2022 – Make Money while Gaming!
- Founder of Terra Arrest – Will LUNA Collapse AGAIN?
- Top 5 Gaming Cryptos To Pick In 2022
- Top 5 NFT Projects by Market Capitalization in 2022
- The Top Three Most Expensive NFT Sales to Date!
- XRP Price Prediction – Can XRP reach 2$ before 2022?
- Axie Infinity Prediction – AXS Price up 24%! Get in now?
- Crypto BOOM: Axie Infinity might just do that! AXS +100% SOON?
- XRP Price Prediction – Can Ripple reach 1 $ before 2023?
- Complete Guide: How to Play AXIE INFINITY – Play and Earn
- Decentraland MANA Guide – How To Bring Your Brand into The Metaverse?
- XRP reached a CRITICAL Price! Will XRP Crash to 20 cents?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
ETH increased by more than 25% in the past week. Can Ethereum price reach $2,000 before 2023? Let's assess in …
Will Dogecoin reach $1 soon? What will happen to DOGE prices before 2023? Let's analyze in this Dogecoin price prediction …
News surfaced that the UK approves cryptos. How will this affect crypto prices? Will investors jump back into their crypto …