There are still many traders that are trading or holding the classic token of LUNA. This project was once in the spotlights of the top 10 cryptos by market cap, with LUNC prices as high as 100$. However, its prices crashed to mere pennies. Will LUNC crash to 0 $? Let’s analyze in this Luna price prediction article.
What Happened to Terra LUNA?
The Terra project was supposed to introduce price stability to the crypto market through its prop UST. The latter is an algorithmic stablecoin that was intended to keep its peg to the US dollar. However, due to the crypto market’s instability in 2022 along with other fundamental issues with the network, UST lost its peg and collapsed. Consequently, the classic LUNA fell from grace, losing more than 99% of its value.
Difference between LUNA and LUNC
The original LUNA which collapsed from a price of 100$ reaching a few pennies, became known as LUNC or LUNA classic. The founder wanted to revive the company and issued another token on a brand new network called LUNA v2, which is known today as the LUNA token. Its launch price was around $18, but it crashed immediately upon listing to the current price of $2.3.
LUNC current price is around $0.00023 with a market capitalization of around $1.5 billion. LUNA prices however stand around $2.3 with a market cap of $300 million. It seems that LUNA has almost the same tokenomics with a 10,000:1 ratio with LUNC.
How to Buy LUNA?
There are currently many exchanges where LUNA is listed. Here is a list of exchanges that currently list LUNA which we recommend:
LUNA Price prediction – Will LUNC CRASH to 0 $?
Now that we know the difference between LUNA and LUNC, we know that both belong to the same company and founder. Their fate is linked to the same Terra project.
After many backlashes and community dumps, Terra does not sound to be doing well. It was built on hype and strong backing. Today, many left the company while its founder Do Kwon seems to be wanted by the South Korean authorities. There are many stories that he already fled to Dubai. Who would want to still invest in such a company with such leadership? The price is standing where it is with the current market cap because of the old investors who lost more than 99% of their holdings and don’t feel like liquidating their few pennies in hopes of a comeback.
LUNA might still crash to 0 $. It’s just a matter of time before the whole project is abandoned. Only speculators are playing with the LUNC and LUNA token, pumping and dumping it as they please.
- Founder of Terra Arrest – Will LUNA Collapse AGAIN?
- LUNA Crash to 1$! Proposal to fix UST is out, will LUNA recover soon?
- LUNA 2.0 vs LUNA Classic: What’s the difference between LUNA 2.0 and LUNA Classic?
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Terra LUNA Prediction: Will LUNC Crash to 0$ in 2023?
- Terra Luna Price Prediction as Cryptos Consolidates…Upside Soon?
- Terra project is reviving $LUNA! Will LUNA Price increase again?
- Unraveling the Recent Surge in LUNC: Why is Terra Classic price rising?
- Stablecoin CRASH! Terra UST crashes amid Bitcoin Bear, what happened?
- LUNC Price Prediction: Is Terra Luna Classic ‘The Cullinan Diamond’ of Crypto?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -Week 36
- TRON Price shoots 30% in an attempt to recover, what’s next for $TRX?
- Can Traders Still Buy The LUNA Token? Find Out Here!
- What Is Tether? Will It Fall Like UST In The Future?
- Terra Founder Sues SEC For Illegal Overreach In Chad Move
- Is TERRA LUNA worth it? All you Need to Know about LUNA Crypto
- KuCoin Crash? 3 BIG Reasons why a KuCoin Collapse might Happen
- Despite the crash, this Coin rose more than 40% and is Still Growing!
- Terra LUNA Crypto shoots 30% and becomes between Top 10! Buy LUNA?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
What's interesting is the startling similarity between the market patterns of Bitcoin (BTC) and the NASDAQ. Let's delve into this …
Ethereum phone: designed to seamlessly integrate with EVM chains and layer 2s. It created a significant buzz by selling out …