Gamification is the new fad in the crypto world. It has exploded lately due to the technical leverage of NFTs where they drive commercialization of everything within the game environment, even players’ own playing avatars. However, most of the gaming environments are predefined, and almost all NFTs work as per a given standard as enshrined in their smart contract.
For example, if you mined a sword NFT, it could give you the power to fight in a game environment. Likewise, the skin may protect you within the game environment against adversaries. Hence, limiting their use-cases to a single direction only, which is at the mercy of the developers and the company launching such games. But what if you get to mint an NFT where you have full discretion over its use-cases. Is it possible at the moment? Well, it indeed is through the Loot protocol.
What is the Loot Protocol?
Loot is an RPG or Role-Play Game-styled NFT project which functions through 8,000 rare RPG NFTs, which are adventure equipment that you can use for performing a wide variety of activities within the game environment. The project was launched by Dom Hofmann, who is the co-founder of the social media platform Vine. The upside of Loot protocol is the open functionality of the NFT, which makes it a completely different NFT project in the crypto space. To understand in a nutshell open functionality, the user who has minted the NFT in the Loot bag can decide its functionality and everyone else within the Loot ecosystem will have to follow that. In this way, these rare 8,000 NFT’s usability varies based on the user’s/ minters creative thinking.
How Loot NFTs Derive Value Within the Game Ecosystem?
Loot’s NFTs work on the basis of rarity. Meaning, the user has full control over how they wish to establish the utility of the minted NFT. Since within the Loot ecosystem, the user has to only pay the gas fees to mint any new NFT, they can think of numerous ways to make them rare and if they think it will not work, it is possible to replace that NFT with another with a new concept. Since most of the items occur within the Loot bag for a specific time period, the upside of the NFT increases as everyone wants to own them and build additional usability on top of its erstwhile use-cases. Thus making the ecosystem highly dynamic in terms of innovating NFTs and making the gameplay environment always evolutionary.
With the code CRYPTOTICKER2022 you get 50% discount in all the tickets
Berlinverse 2022 - 2 days of Web3, NFTs, Art/ Generative Art & Metaverse
Why is Loot’s Airdrop Trending Over the Internet?
Loot’s NFT has been trending lately all over the Internet because it could potentially make every Loot NFT holder super-rich. The reason for it is a DeFi project Adventure Gold’s fascination for the Loot NFTs. In their latest announcement, the protocol announced that for each Loot NFT, the AGLD protocol will give 1,000 AGLD tokens. Each AGLD token is priced at $1.42. If you do the math, for one Loot NFT, you could potentially get 1,000 AGLD tokens, which will help you earn $1,420. Hence, it is justifiable why AGLD has been included in the list of top 200 cryptocurrencies following this announcement and why people are turning crazy for the Loot NFTs.
How To Claim Loot NFT Airdrop?
Step By Step Process to claim Loot Airdrop
Click on Loot NFT Give away-page
Submit all details and sign up for the airdrop
Users need to do small tasks on social media to end up eligible for Loot airdrops.
100 participants are selected who would get the Loot BUN NFTs. Users can join Loot’s telegram channel for further updates.
After receiving the airdrop, make sure that you have stored them in a trusted hardware wallet for security and use in the near future.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Top 3 Games To Become the Next Axie Infinity
- Illuvium announces Virtual Land Sale! Here’s how to Buy Illuvium Land
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- What is Lost Relics Crypto and How to Get Started?
- Top 5 Gaming Cryptos To Pick In 2022
- Top 5 Most Popular Blockchain & Crypto Games
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- What is Terraworld and how to use it?
- What is WAX Blockchain? Here Are The Top 5 Games to Play on WAX!
- BIGGEST Shiba Inu Prediction: How High can SHiB reach before 2023?
- Everything You Should Know About Wilder World Crypto Game
- What is Immutable X? – The hidden Champion In the Crypto Space 2022? Invest now?
- Shiba Inu Price is about to Increase because of THIS indicator!
- What is Arbitrum? : Everything You Need To Know About Arbitrum Airdrop
- What Is Otherside Metaverse? Read This To Know More About the Bored Ape Metaverse
- Illuvium Crypto: A Revolution in the Metaverse Explained
- Dogecoin Price Prediction – Can DOGE 10x in the Next Bull?
- What is SuperFarm? The NFT Marketplace
- Easy Guide – What is CryptantCrab NFT?
- What is Aavegotchi? BIG Aavegotchi Updates for 2022 You DON’T Want to Miss!
You might also like
More from Airdrop
In this article, we go over the possibility that an airdrop occurs and walk you through how to claim DBANK …
This article is all about What is Arbitrum and Arbitrum Airdrop. Let's take a look at it in more detail.
People almost made $1500-$7000 on that particular day via Aptos airdrop. This article is all about the top 5 …