Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies. There are many advanced features which make this coin as one of the best coins to invest. The Ethereum miner is a person that dedicates time and power to classifying through blocks. This complex process is rewarding for Ethereum miners. Let’s take a look at the top 3 ethereum mining pools.
Ethereum Mining Pools
If you are wondering what the best mining pool for Ethereum is? Or if you have only used only a particular mining pool and now want to switch then this post is for you. If you have the impression that your actual hashrate is quite lower than what your miner says then you can always shift to another mining pool. In mining, the only return is important. Following are the top 3 Ethereum mining pools.
The ethermine.org contains a Real-time PPLNS payment method. It gives an accurate hash rate and pays all the blocks and transaction fees. The great thing about this pool is that it also allows users to fix a configurable least payment threshold. Standard: 1 Ether Minimum: 0.05 Ether Maximum: 10.
The servers for Ethermine are:
- U.S.A (East): us1.ethermine.org:4444 or us1.ethermine.org:14444
- U.S.A (West): us2.ethermine.org:4444 or us2.ethermine.org:14444
- Europe: eu1.ethermine.org:4444 or eu1.ethermine.org:14444
- Asia: asia1.ethermine.org:4444 or asia1.ethermine.org:14444
The next is Ethpool. This is one of the best Ethereum mining pools. This mining pool has its servers stationed in the US, Europe, and Asia. Also, the mining pool has a different payout system. It supports many miners type like qtMiner, eth-proxy, ethminer, and cudaminer. It is a solo mining pool and enables users to mine Ethereum. The great thing about this mining pool is that you don’t have to download the blockchain or to run a node for a 1% fee.
The Ethpool servers are located :
- U.S.A: us1.ethpool.org:3333
- Europe: eu1.ethpool.org:3333
- Asia: asia1.ethpool.org:3333
The next one is Dwarfpool. Dwarf Pool is a mining pool that has a 0.875% average fee. Dwarf pool holds the transaction charges from the block. The good thing about this mining pool is that it does not have any transaction charges or any other concealed expenses. It has an auto-payment characteristic, which gives the miners their return once an hour.
The Dwarf Pool servers are located :
- Europe: eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 (France)
- Australia: eth-au.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Melbourne)
- U.S.A: eth-us.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Montreal,Canada)
- Asia: eth-asia.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Taiwan)
- Asia: eth-cn.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Shanghai/上海市)
- Asia: eth-sg.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Singapore)
- Asia: eth-cn2.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Beijing/北京)
- U.S.A: eth-us2.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Las Vegas)
- Europe: eth-ru2.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Moscow)
- Asia: eth-hk.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Hong Kong/香港)
- South America: eth-ar.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Rosario, Argentina)
- Europe: eth-ru.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Moscow)
- South America: eth-br.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
Instant Crypto Credit Lines™ from only 5.9% APR. Earn up to 8% interest per year on your Stablecoins, USD, EUR & GBP. $100 million custodial insurance.
Follow us on Social Media and subscribe to our free crypto newsletter!
Diskutiere mit uns!
This post may contain promotional links that help us fund the site. When you click on the links, we receive a commission - but the prices do not change for you! :)
Disclaimer: The authors of this website may have invested in crypto currencies themselves. They are not financial advisors and only express their opinions. Anyone considering investing in crypto currencies should be well informed about these high-risk assets.
Trading with financial products, especially with CFDs involves a high level of risk and is therefore not suitable for security-conscious investors. CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high risk of losing money quickly through leverage. Be aware that most private Investors lose money, if they decide to trade CFDs. Any type of trading and speculation in financial products that can produce an unusually high return is also associated with increased risk to lose money. Note that past gains are no guarantee of positive results in the future.
You might also like
More from Ethereum
Amidst all the great news coming from the Ethereum camp, prominent crypto analyst and fund manager Adam Cochran recently posted …
The second largest crypto-asset in the world is progressing rapidly to establish itself as the cornerstone of the new decentralized …
The ever-busy Enjin team completed a major milestone yet again by releasing a blockchain plugin name EnjinCraft for the popular …