Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies. There are many advanced features which make this coin as one of the best coins to invest. The Ethereum miner is a person that dedicates time and power to classifying through blocks. This complex process is rewarding for Ethereum miners. Let’s take a look at the top 3 ethereum mining pools.
Ethereum Mining Pools
If you are wondering what the best mining pool for Ethereum is? Or if you have only used only a particular mining pool and now want to switch then this post is for you. If you have the impression that your actual hashrate is quite lower than what your miner says then you can always shift to another mining pool. In mining, the only return is important. Following are the top 3 Ethereum mining pools.
The ethermine.org contains a Real-time PPLNS payment method. It gives an accurate hash rate and pays all the blocks and transaction fees. The great thing about this pool is that it also allows users to fix a configurable least payment threshold. Standard: 1 Ether Minimum: 0.05 Ether Maximum: 10.
The servers for Ethermine are:
- U.S.A (East): us1.ethermine.org:4444 or us1.ethermine.org:14444
- U.S.A (West): us2.ethermine.org:4444 or us2.ethermine.org:14444
- Europe: eu1.ethermine.org:4444 or eu1.ethermine.org:14444
- Asia: asia1.ethermine.org:4444 or asia1.ethermine.org:14444
The next is Ethpool. This is one of the best Ethereum mining pools. This mining pool has its servers stationed in the US, Europe, and Asia. Also, the mining pool has a different payout system. It supports many miners type like qtMiner, eth-proxy, ethminer, and cudaminer. It is a solo mining pool and enables users to mine Ethereum. The great thing about this mining pool is that you don’t have to download the blockchain or to run a node for a 1% fee.
The Ethpool servers are located :
- U.S.A: us1.ethpool.org:3333
- Europe: eu1.ethpool.org:3333
- Asia: asia1.ethpool.org:3333
The next one is Dwarfpool. Dwarf Pool is a mining pool that has a 0.875% average fee. Dwarf pool holds the transaction charges from the block. The good thing about this mining pool is that it does not have any transaction charges or any other concealed expenses. It has an auto-payment characteristic, which gives the miners their return once an hour.
The Dwarf Pool servers are located :
- Europe: eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 (France)
- Australia: eth-au.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Melbourne)
- U.S.A: eth-us.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Montreal,Canada)
- Asia: eth-asia.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Taiwan)
- Asia: eth-cn.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Shanghai/上海市)
- Asia: eth-sg.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Singapore)
- Asia: eth-cn2.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Beijing/北京)
- U.S.A: eth-us2.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Las Vegas)
- Europe: eth-ru2.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Moscow)
- Asia: eth-hk.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Hong Kong/香港)
- South America: eth-ar.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Rosario, Argentina)
- Europe: eth-ru.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Moscow)
- South America: eth-br.dwarfpool.com:8008 (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
You might also like
More from Ethereum
In this top 3 price predictions article for August 2022, we're going to analyze Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple so you …