Chainlink and FLETA partnered on June 26 for development and advancement of blockchain based medical applications and services. According to the press release, Chainlink will provide accurate and reliable off-chain data feeds for smart contracts and Decentralized Applications (DApps) on the FLETA blockchain. It will also power the in-development FLETA Clinical Research Data Registry Platform, allowing medical professionals, doctors and researchers to quickly share health records and help support research.
Supported by the South Korean government, blockchain platform @fletachain is integrating #Chainlink to connect with & validate off-chain patient health data. This allows doctors, researchers, and patients to more easily manage and share clinical health records.— Chainlink – Official Channel (@chainlink) June 26, 2020
Henry Hong, CEO of FLETA, said: “Our blockchain’s scalability and the integrity of our smart contract data will be increased by utilizing Chainlink’s decentralized oracle network. Also, by deploying Chainlink’s oracle solutions, we can more easily apply blockchain technology to more varied fields in the future. With Chainlink, FLETA will develop many use cases beyond health, which will lead us towards new lifestyles powered by blockchain technology.”
The FLETA blockchain also wants to use Chainlink decentralized data oracles network for working with the South Korean government to improve medical research collaboration. It will also advance its Electronic Case Report Form (eCRF), a clinical trial data management system and a project supported by South Korean National IT Promotion Agency.
Daniel Kochis, Head of Business Development for Chainlink, said:
“We’re excited to integrate Chainlink’s secure and reliable oracles onto the FLETA blockchain to bring trusted real-world data to their on-chain applications. It’s a pleasure to be able to work with FLETA on the important health issue of bringing South Korea’s clinical health records on to the FLETA blockchain, opening up more collaborative health research opportunities.”
About FLETA Blockchain
FLETA is a general, medical focused, high performance public blockchain, its mainnet launched in Nov 2019. The blockchain offers high scalability, low fees and the PoF consensus algorithm. FLETA aims to be a representative blockchain platform of the healthcare industry by developing use cases based on real-world health data.
Chainlink is a decentralized data oracles service, which connects smart contracts to off-chain real world events information. The oracles are secure, resistant to manipulation and thus reliable. The main product Chainlink price reference contracts consists of 30 DeFi price feeds, on the Ethereum network, each consisting of 7 to 21 secure, independent Sybil resistant nodes, sourcing data from a high quality aggregator.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Korean Banks Adopt Chainlink for DeFi Applications
- Gelato Network Integrates Chainlink To Power Ethereum Smart Contract Bots
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Deutsche Telekom’s T-Systems Becomes Chainlink Node Operator
- Chainlink To Supply Bullionix With Accurate Gold Price XAU/USD Feed
- Revolution Populi Integrates Chainlink Oracles To Power Decentralized Social Media
- Huobi Exchange To Run Chainlink Node To Bolster DeFi Ecosystem
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Chainlink Partners With Chinese State’s BSN To Bring Oracle Functionality
- Worlds Merging: Associated Press Becomes A Data Provider For Chainlink Oracles
- Binance Smart Chain Integrates Chainlink Oracles Before Deployment
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- Bamboo Relay Integrates Chainlink Enabling DEX Stop-Loss Function
- Top Oracle Projects In Crypto To Invest In For 2022
- XRP relisted, Ripple CEO optimistic about the Lawsuit…BUY XRP in 2023?
- Zeus Capital Releases Statement About The Authenticity Of Chainlink FUD Report
- Band Protocol Partners With Waves Protocol To Power DeFi
- Chainlink And CurioInvest Partner To Power Accurate Valuations For Car Collectibles
You might also like
More from Crypto
How to Become a Successful Trader in 2023 – 5 Steps to Follow
Follow each of the 5 tips step by step to become a successful trader. The only way to get better …
Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in May 2023 – Best Crypto Investments!
Altcoins to Buy in May 2023: We just compiled our list of the best cryptos to buy before the end …
Banking Revolution: 3 Reasons Why Bitcoin is the Ultimate Financial Solution?
Three reasons why you should use Bitcoin as your bank in the future and why Bitcoin price could bring revolution …