NIFTY, a three-day conference and hackathon will bring together international developers, investors, and entrepreneurs to discuss the future of non-fungible tokens (NFTs), collectibles, and blockchain gaming. The conference will take place during July 24-25, 2018 at the Cyberport, a global leading innovation and digital technology hub in Hong Kong, while the hackathon will run from the July 25-26, 2018 at the same venue.
Jehan Chu, Co-founder and Managing Partner of Kenetic, a blockchain investment and technology firm, commented on the launch of the event,
NFT’s (non-fungible tokens/ERC-721’s) unique assets and collectibles are the next generation of Blockchain value. From Cryptokitties to Codex, they represent an entirely new asset class and a quantum leap in how we quantify and interact with the world around us in a decentralized way. Developers, investors and professionals should be actively engaging this exciting new space.
Some of their scheduled speakers and panelists include Phil Chen, Decentralized Chief Officer and Exodus phone lead at HTC; Tom Bollich, CTO, of MadHive and Co-founder of Zynga’s Studio; Yat Siu, Founder of Animoca; Pete Kim, Head of Engineering, Toshi, at Coinbase; Jacob Evans, Core Developer at 0x Project; Sabrina Tachdjian, Blockchain & Crypto Investments Lead, LINE; Esteban Ordano, Founder and CTO of Decentraland; Ying Yin, Co-founder of Hyper Dragons; Martin Amor, CEO and Founder of Hoard; Ron Bernstein, CEO of Paradex; Jason Jeon, Chief Evangelist, NHN Entertainment; and many others.
Ari Mellich, the CEO of Decentraland, a virtual reality platform powered by Blockchain, also expressed his positive opinions about the future of Non Fungible Tokens in this quote,
As blockchain continues to revolutionize the gaming industry, we are eager to welcome hundreds of enthusiasts to discuss, debate, and celebrate what’s next for this flourishing sector. Hosting the first-ever Blockchain Games and NFTs Hackathon is something we are truly excited about, and we look forward to meeting all the talent that this event will attract.
Some of the planned topics for discussion at the conference includes: The opportunity for NFTs; crypto games: past, present and future; token standards; the platform problem: web, mobile, and more; NFT economies; ERC721 metadata workshop; IP on the Blockchain; building secure dapps; and funding your NFT project.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- NFT Paris – Here’s how you get 20% off your tickets!
- Top 5 NFT Use Cases
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Navigating NFTs: Best Platforms 2023 Guide
- TOKEN2049 Singapore Set to Be World’s Largest Web3 Event With Over 10,000 Attendees
- Shaping the Blockchain & Crypto Ecosystem at Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 November 17-19, With Main Block O2O Virtual Summit on Nov 18th
- What is Play2earn Crypto? Here’s how you can Earn Money while GAMING!
- The Top Three Most Expensive NFT Sales to Date!
- Top 3 Metaverse Tokens to Buy in April 2022!
- Top 5 Metaverse Tokens By Market Capitalization
- Top 5 Most Expensive NFTs – Can you Afford ANY on this list?
- Top 5 NFT Projects On Polygon MATIC
- Splinterlands Guide: an NFT game
- Top 10 Crypto Gaming Coins: An Overview