Kuwait Finance House is the leading financial investor in Kuwait. The announcement comes at a time when RippleNet network is continuing to surge popularity. More and more organizations are collaborating with Ripple for global payments.
KFH said the partnership would enhance the bank’s Sharia-compliant products. Also, the collaboration will boost international payments using the blockchain technology. Ultimately, moving on, Kuwait Finance House clients will enjoy sending and receiving payments at low cost.
The Kuwait Finance House has 485 branches around the country and operates in seven regions. It has employed more than 15, 000 workers, and has more than 1,000 ATMs. The Central bank of Saudi Arabia and the UAE stock exchange are the financial institutions that have already partnered with Ripple.
Confirming the alliance, Kuwait Finance House posted a tweet on their official account:
KFH is the First Bank in Kuwait to Join RippleNet for cross-boarder Instant Payments utilizing blockchain technology
— Kuwait Finance House (@KFHGroup) May 26, 2018
Ripple, is yet to explain whether the Kuwait Finance House will use the xRapid or xCurrent system to send payments. In a statement Ripple said:
“This is important news for Kuwait Financial House, as it keeps on moving to add rigid foundations to the major banking partnerships. The fact that KHF is the first bank in Kuwait to function paving the way for more consumers to obtain more services through the RIBL network”
Ripple (XRP) has completed integration with several banks around the globe to provide secure and fast transactions at a low cost. For instance, Propy, a real estate firm announced that investors can now buy and sell properties using XRP.
Uphold, the digital payment platform has also partnered with RippleNet. The platform allows users to buy crypto with USD, make deposits and withdrawals. Furthermore, Revolut, a mobile banking app has also integrated XRP in its system. As a result, its 2 million users will be able to buy and sell the digital asset.
On 1st June, Tapjets, an online private jet charter company announced that they would add XRP as a payment method. eToro, a multi-asset brokerage, and a social trading network company released a study of its clientele. The study revealed that Ripple is the Ripple was the most profitable crypto coin in 2017.
- Euro Exim Bank to Start Using Ripple’s XRP
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Top Crypto News Of The Week in 5 Minutes
- Is Ripple (XRP) Market Cap Exaggerated?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Ripple Price Analysis
- Visa Launches Blockchain Fintech Product B2B Connect
- Visa Acquires Ripple Partner Earthport
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Santander’s Ripple-powered OnePayFX to Go Global
- Big Banks announce fiat-pegged currency for settlements
- 2023 Q1 Outlook for XRP is looking GREAT! Where will XRP reach?
- XRP Price UP towards 50 cents if THIS Happens!
- Crypto Basics – What is XRP? Should you Buy Ripple in 2021?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: Can SHIB Price reach $3 in 2023?
- Can XRP reach $3 in 2023? History might repeat itself…
- 4 Reasons XRP Will Avoid Security Classification By SEC
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: SHIB is Set To Explode?
You might also like
More from Crypto
Shiba Inu Traded Volume SOARS! 1$ SHIB Price Possible?
In this article, we take a closer look at what Shiba Inu coin is, how to mint it, where to …
Polkadot’s DOT Token: Marching Forward to New Heights in 2023?
What will happen in the coming weeks? What does the Polkadot forecast for March 2023 look like? How high can …
NFT Paris Review: A Successful Event! Here’s how it went…
In this NFT Paris review, we will break down how it went and introduce 3 companies that caught our attention …