“Imagine you could enjoy concerts from all around the globe in real-time without leaving your home?”
~ Sebastian Deyle, Founder/CEO, concertVR
In 1876, Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone. About twenty years later, in 1895, the radio was invented. In 1927, world’s first electronic television was created. Fast forward sixty-odd years, we witness the birth of the Internet – an invention that once again reduces the distance between humans all around the world.
Today, with the emergence of avant-garde technologies such as Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Artificial Intelligence (AI), human-to-human communication has been elevated to a whole new level. From virtual combat training to VR gaming, these technologies are changing the world as we see it.
With VR, we no longer have to travel halfway across the globe to experience an event when we can do it right in our bedrooms. And this is exactly the premise that concertVR is built upon. By creating the first blockchain based cross-platform marketplace for high-quality
VR content from the music and entertainment sector, concertVR strives to revolutionize the entertainment industry one concert at a time.
Statistics show that audiences attending concerts and festivals are reaching record highs and are expected to generate sales of over $1.1 billion annually in Germany alone. Nevertheless, this potential is still not fully reached. Due to popular demand, concerts of artists like Bruno Mars and U2 are usually sold out in hours, if not minutes. This results in thousands of potential concertgoers unable to purchase any tickets.
But what if it is possible to sell an unlimited number of tickets for a live concert? The music industry could generate a substantially higher revenue stream if a larger audience is reached.
With concertVR, all this is possible.
Hyper-Realistic User Experience
Users of concertVR will be able to enjoy real concerts in Virtual Reality, either in real-time or on demand at any time of their choice. Once they purchase the tickets to a particular concert, users will be able to enjoy quality content on any platform – smartphone, VR glasses, browser or SmartTV alike.
In the world of concertVR, users get to choose from different camera perspectives, or in other words, where they want to experience the concert from. There is a variety of options to choose from – on the VIP stand, right in front of the stage, or even onstage right next to their favorite artists.
Besides, there will also be special features such as watching your favorite singers perform their songs, unplugged, in the studio – up close in VR and exclusively for you. You will also get the chance to experience the pressure and the stage fright by spending the last few minutes before a concert together with the artist backstage.
According to the official roadmap, the beta version will be launched in October 2018, while the platform will be fully functional one month later in November 2018.
Blockchain for Security, Smart Contracts for Transactions
All the data on concertVR will be stored on a decentralized cloud-based data bank, which will be held on the net by nodes. This makes trade repositories as well as user data immutable and therefore will be safe against frauds and hacking.
Furthermore, the use of smart contracts will require no intermediaries, which not only will save time and money but will also guarantee the highest security standards. By implementing smart contracts, transaction costs – which can sometimes be astronomically high for regular concert tickets – can be decreased tremendously.
The concertVR ICO
The concertVR ICO will begin on the 15th of April and will go on for a month until the 15th of May, unless if the hard-cap of 60,000 Ether is reached before that. The price of each concertVR token (ticker: CVT) is estimated to be 0.00015 ETH, which means that the total supply of CVT is at 400,000,000 tokens.
Join the REVOLUTION today by visiting the official concertVR site and signing up for the whitelist! Spots are limited, so hurry!
- Dogecoin Price Prediction – Can DOGE 10x in the Next Bull?
- C³ Crypto Conference is Returning to Berlin
- Top Cryptocurrency Gainers: These Altcoins are Pumping Hugely At The Moment
- Shiba Inu Price is about to Increase because of THIS indicator!
- Berlinverse is finally HAPPENING! Here’s how to Participate
- Top 5 NFT Use Cases
- Everything You Should Know About The RTFKT Project
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- NTR The Metaverse Summit – Save 30% on tickets NOW!
- What is Royal NFT and How will it Revolutionize the Music Industry?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Everything You Should Know About Wilder World Crypto Game
- NFTs: History and the Future Explained
- Top 5 NFT Projects By Market Capitalization
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- OpenSea Announces Fresh $100M Funding Round And Polygon Support
- The Future of the Internet: Web3 vs. Metaverse
- BIGGEST Shiba Inu Prediction: How High can SHiB reach before 2023?
- De:central Days 2019 – Inside the world’s digital economy!
- Eventbrite Claims Access and Filming Rights to All Events (jk)
- Top 5 Metaverse Tokens By Market Capitalization
You might also like
More from ICO News
What happened with BNB Chain hack? In this article, we delve deeper into how the BNB hack happened and what …
More than $6,000,000 in Solana and USDC was stolen from over 8,000 Solana wallets. Let's see how specifically the Solana …