UPDATE Oct 20 2020: GHST STAKING IS NOW LIVE ON MAINNET
According to its whitepaper, Aavegotchis are unique crypto-collectibles residing on the Ethereum blockchain. They are supported by the ERC721 standard adopted in modern blockchain games such as Cryptokitties, Axie Infinity, and Cryptovoxels.
Aavegotchi intends to connect the DeFi world with non-fungible tokens (NFTs), the two most exciting opportunities within the crypto industry. Aavegotchi allows users to build rare collectibles that they create by staking DeFi assets as collateral. These DeFi assets are stored in the Aave lending platform. Here we will take a look at what GHST is and how to stake it.
What is GHST?
GHST started as a DAICO (DAO+ICO). A DAICO is a DAO ruled token sale, where the collected funds are governed by the community. GHST is specified to be a DeFi-approved crypto-collectibles scheme that enables users to gather, play, and join their Aavegotchis for a gamified DeFi action.
According to its whitepaper, $GHST is the standard utility token of the Aavegotchi ecosystem, and must be utilized to obtain Portals, wearables, and consumables. A share of all transactions comprising $GHST token will be delivered to AavegotchiDAO members to incentivize a smart decentralized governance. $GHST will also be farmable through scarcity farming – i.e. training Aavegotchis to have the highest possible rarity in the Aavegotchi universe.
With the code CRYPTOTICKER2022 you get 50% discount in all the tickets
Berlinverse 2022 - 2 days of Web3, NFTs, Art/ Generative Art & Metaverse
How to Stake GHST?
As mentioned earlier, in farm GHST tokens, users can get rewards in GHST tokens by preparing their Aavegotchis within the game. This is similar to liquidity mining. GHST is the platform’s primary token, essentially utilized for purchasing and exchanging various NFTs within the ecosystem. Moreover, GHST aims to be a governance token for when the platform changes to being AavegotchiDAO. Here’s a step by step guide on how GHST staking works:
Step 1: Go to Aavegotchi’s staking page
- Go to the Aavegotchi website under stake and connect your wallet
Step 2: Connect your wallet
- In order to complete this, it is important to connect the wallet. This can be done by scanning the QR code with a WalletConnect-compatible wallet.
Steps 3 to 7: Collect FRENS
- Next, Click the “Stake on Mainnet” button to begin staking
- After this, click on “Approve GHST” and validate that transaction to allow your GHST to be staked
- Once the GHST is verified, insert the amount of GHST you’d want to stake and click the “Stake GHST” button and then confirm the transaction
- Once the GHST has been staked, users will begin noticing their FRENS going up in real time
- If users want to exit the staking contract, this can be done by simply clicking “Withdraw GHST” and it will remove all of the staked GHST and users’ FRENS points remain
What are FRENS and what will users earn?
FRENS are non-transferable points that exist only within the GHST staking contract. Their main objective is to be used to purchase Aavegotchi Wearable Raffle tickets. There are six separate raffle ticket models, one for each wearable rarity level. These are as follows:
- Common: 50 FRENS
- Uncommon: 250 FRENS
- Rare: 500 FRENS
- Legendary: 2500 FRENS
- Mythical: 10,000 FRENS
- Godlike: 50,000 FRENS
The FRENS can be turned into transferable ERC1155 raffle tickets in the Aavegotchi Shop. Each GHST staked will give the user 1 FRENS per 24 hours. Soon, the platform will be declaring an L2 pool with higher incentives.
Best of luck frens.
Want to stay up to date on NFTs? Follow CryptoTicker on Twitter and Telegram for daily crypto news and price analyses!
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- What is Aavegotchi? BIG Aavegotchi Updates for 2022 You DON’T Want to Miss!
- What is Aavegotchi? How do you play Aavegotchi? Full Guide
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- How To Stake Aavegotchi GHST Tokens On Polygon (Matic Network) L2 Gas-Free!
- The Aavegotchi Metaverse ACED its Stress Test! Here’s a Quick Rundown
- Aavegotchi’s 1st Anniversary is TODAY! Here’s what Happened so far
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Start your Play-2-Earn career today! Will it be your day? – Aavegotchi starts in a few hours!
- Top 5 NFT Projects On Polygon MATIC
- Top 5 NFT Use Cases
- Axie Infinity Land Staking – How successful were the first days after starting and How To Stake?
- BIGGEST Shiba Inu Prediction: How High can SHiB reach before 2023?
- What is Lido Finance? Step by Step- How to Stake Ethereum on Lido Finance
- Tutorial: How to Stake on Ethereum 2.0 using Ankr
- LAST CHANCE to Buy XRP below 50 cents…Here’s Why!
- All you need to know about Polygon (Matic Network)
You might also like
More from DeFi
After Celsius, Voyager and FTX, BlockFi announces its bankruptcy. Why did BlockFi file for bankruptcy? Let's talk about the BlockFi …