Helium Network is a decentralized wireless network that helps devices connect wirelessly to the Internet anywhere in the world.
Thanks to its secure, open source primitive, developers have the opportunity to build low-power, Internet-connected devices at a cheaper and faster pace.
What are the main benefits Helium brings to its users?
1. The protocol must have the ability to support failures so that consensus remains achievable as long as participants act honestly.
2. The Helium network allows Hotspots operating according to the Helium consensus rules and network specifications to participate freely in the network.
3. Hotspots lack the ability to censor or select transactions to be included in the block.
4. The network does not provide incentives to take advantage of factors such as cheap energy costs or deployment of additional hardware in the same location.
5. The price of data continues to increase every year with traditional centralized telecommunications. However, Helium’s blockchain offers a decentralized format that grows with more access points at a cheaper rate.
6. Helium ensures that all communications on the blockchain have end-to-end encryption, making it best suited for sensitive information.
7. The sensors in the Helium blockchain help conserve battery life and can even last for years.
Conclusion of Helium Blockchain
In conclusion, the Helium blockchain has experienced tremendous growth, although there is a lot of work to be done, as the blockchain is only found in the United States and parts of Western Europe. Asia presents a huge potential for growth, as hot spots have only started to emerge in China.