- World’s largest Web3 event hits full capacity with over 10,000+ attendees globally, 300+ exhibitors and 400+ side events; making it the industry’s biggest international gathering of the year
- Speakers include Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao; prolific entrepreneur Balaji Srinivasan; F1 Driver Daniel Ricciardo; Worldcoin Co-Founder and OpenAI CEO Sam Altman and many more
SINGAPORE — 8 September 2023 — TOKEN2049, Asia’s premier Web3 and crypto conference, confirms a record-breaking 10,000+ attendees and over 300 exhibitors ahead of its upcoming Singapore edition, with over 400+ side events taking place as part of TOKEN2049 Week. Dominated by industry pioneers spanning the worlds of traditional finance and banking, digital assets, AI, and Web3, TOKEN2049 has certainly solidified its position as the industry’s most anticipated event of the year. The event offers a truly global experience, with a remarkable 80% of its attendees flying in from overseas to take part.
With less than 4 days to go, TOKEN2049 is set to welcome a full house of tech pioneers, investors, policymakers, and industry shakers from across the globe at the iconic Marina Bay Sands from 13-14 September 2023. Showcasing a uniquely immersive NFT gallery in collaboration with title sponsor Artfi, TOKEN2049 will feature exclusive art from the world’s most prestigious asset class. With a comprehensive agenda spanning the intersection of AI and Web3, DeFi, next-gen Web3 gaming and the metaverse, the conference will see a stellar lineup of speakers discuss pivotal themes fuelling the growth trajectory of the industry.
This year’s final speaker line-up includes Balaji Srinivasan, Founder, Investor and Author of The Network State; Changpeng Zhao, CEO of Binance; Daniel Ricciardo, Scuderia AlphaTauri Formula 1 Driver; Jeremy Allaire, Co-Founder and CEO of Circle; Sam Altman, Co-Founder of Worldcoin and CEO of OpenAI; Jenny Johnson, CEO of Franklin Templeton; Sandeep Nailwal, Co-Founder of Polygon; and Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, Co-Founders of Gemini, with many more industry stalwarts taking stage at the critical convention.
Celebrating the event’s tremendous traction, Alex Fiskum, Co-Founder of TOKEN2049 said: “We are thrilled to announce that TOKEN2049 is gearing up for its most monumental event to-date. With over 10,000 attendees already confirmed, TOKEN2049 Singapore is set to be an unforgettable gathering of the global crypto community. This unique convergence of the global crypto ecosystem promises fantastic networking opportunities for all participants. We are incredibly excited!”
TOKEN2049’s top-notch roster of title sponsors include leading crypto exchange and Web3 technology company OKX; a pioneering crypto-fiat bridging ecosystem Cross Finance; the gateway to ethics-first Shariah-compliant finance in the digital age, Islamic Coin; DAO-led web3 ecosystem Mantle; simplifying art investing by harnessing the power of NFT and blockchain — Artfi; TRON DAO, empowering decentralized commerce and community for every human on the planet; Polkadot, the blockspace ecosystem for boundless innovation; world’s largest crypto copy trading platform Bitget; global financial technology firm Circle Internet Financial (Circle); structured liquid staking and asset tracking protocol Tranchess; Fireblocks, an enterprise platform to manage digital asset operations and build innovative businesses on the blockchain; top cryptocurrency exchange platform KuCoin; global digital asset market maker and multi-stage Web3 investment firm DWF Labs, and high-performance public blockchain Klaytn.
To commemorate the end of the week’s festivities, AFTER2049, TOKEN2049’s official closing event and iconic Formula 1 Grand Prix pre-weekend party, will also once again be making a return this year on Friday, 15 September. Headlined by South Africa-based DJ and producer Shimza, UK-based house icon Enzo Siffredi, and Hong Kong’s Leon, Milam, and Mo-Shi, attendees will be treated to breathtaking views of the skyline as AFTER2049 takes over Singapore’s most iconic open-air venue, CÉ LA VI and the Observation Deck of Marina Bay Sands. Limited tickets for AFTER2049 will be available for purchase on Resident Advisor.
Tickets for TOKEN2049 Singapore are expected to sell out very soon. For more information on ticketing and updates on TOKEN2049 Singapore, please visit: https://www.asia.token2049.com/
Alex Fiskum, Co-Founder of TOKEN2049 is available for interview.
TOKEN2049 is a premier Web3 event, organised annually in Singapore, where decision-makers in the global crypto ecosystem connect to exchange ideas, network, and shape the industry. TOKEN2049 is a global meeting place for entrepreneurs, institutions, industry insiders, investors, builders, and those with a strong interest in the crypto and blockchain industry.
Media Contact: [email protected]
- TOKEN2049 Singapore Set to Be World’s Largest Web3 Event With Over 10,000 Attendees
- Record Breaking Success Cements TOKEN2049 as the World’s Largest Crypto and Web3 Industry Event
- TOKEN2049 Singapore Hits 300 Sponsor Milestone, Announces New Headline Speakers
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Shimza, Enzo Siffredi to Headline AFTER 2049, the Largest Formula One Grand Prix Pre-Weekend Party
- OKX Switch McLaren MCL60 Race Car To Stealth Mode For The Singapore Grand Prix
- A Stellar Evening with Cryptoticker.io at the AFTER2049
- Finance Leaders Anticipate Virtual Vision Finance Expo
- Worldcoin Crypto: What is this AI Token and how to Buy Worldcoin?
- Worldcoin Crypto: All you need to know about WLD Token from OpenAI
- Highlights from the spectacular CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise
- The C3 Crypto Conference has started
- Will OpenaAI Worldcoin be the Next Bitcoin?: Crypto with Iris Scans for Identity Verification
- Review: Cryptoticker.io’s Unforgettable Journey at TOKEN 2049, Singapore
- AIBC Summit to Hold its First Ever Fully Virtual Event
- MoneyConf Dublin 2018 – Where Banks, Tech, and Startups Meet
- CoinsBank Invites Crypto Enthusiasts to Sail the Mediterranean
- CoinAgenda Global Adds Enterprise Leaders to Speaker Lineup
- Identity Operating System (idOS) Launches: True user-owned identity management coming to NEAR, Gnosis, and Aleph Zero
You might also like
More from Blockchain
Bitcoin just crossed $40,000. Will Bitcoin reach $70,000 again? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin price prediction article.
BTC is almost at $40,000 while the altcoin market is awaiting further highs. Here are our picks of the top …