With the new bullrun in sight, there are new opportunities to achieve high returns in the crypto market. In recent months, the so-called “Ethereum killers” have proven to be extremely good investment opportunities. What is the status of these cryptocurrencies and what does their future look like? Let’s find out 😉
If you feel like you need guidance when tackling the crypto market, you need to check out our premium area. You’ll always be up-to-date with everything happening in the crypto market. Additionally, you will receive trading ideas and professional trading support. You will also receive information about the latest crypto trends at an early stage! If you want to read more about our Premium Area, click here.
#1 Ethereum Killer – Cardano ADA
We’ve talked a lot about Cardano in the past few weeks. The ADA token made a strong jump in price even before the big Bitcoin rally a few weeks ago. This was due to the announcement of the details of the new major update at Cardano – Basho. Basho is the next big step in the development of the Cardano blockchain.
Basho increases the scalability of the blockchain. Cardano should thus achieve an unprecedented transaction speed of up to 100,000 transactions per second. Overall, the efficiency of smart contracts and the blockchain in general increases massively. Cardano could actually become a serious Ethereum competitor and a true Ethereum killer in 2022.
——> Click here to Buy ADA <——
#2 Solana SOL
Solana was the fourth quarter’s shooting star in the crypto market. The SOL token has made a massive ascent in recent months, even outperforming Cardano’s ADA token. Above all, the high speeds of up to 10,000 transactions per second made Solana so popular and made the blockchain an “Ethereum killer”.
Now is an ideal time to jump into these Ethereum killers. Buy these cryptocurrencies on crypto exchanges Binance , Coinbase , Kraken and Bitfinex !
Despite the successes on the market, the Solana network is repeatedly plagued by problems. Thanks to the proof-of-history consensus mechanism, the blockchain can process transactions super fast. But there are always problems with network overload. The network has crashed again in the past few days. Solana needs to address these issues to stay relevant in 2022.
——> Click here to Buy SOL <——
#3 Avalanche AVAX
The third “Ethereum killer” that also hit screens at the end of the year is Avalanche. This network also stood out due to its high transaction speeds and high scalability. The AVAX token made it into the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the last few weeks of 2021.
In the last few weeks, Avalanche has been a little out of breath. While the number of applications running on smart contracts increased overall, the total locked value (TLV) fell by an overall 20% in January. Avalanche has to prove itself as an “Ethereum killer” in the face of strong competition in the coming months.
——> Click here to Buy AVAX <——
Don’t forget to follow us on Google News to keep yourself updated with the latest Price Predictions 😉
- Does MATIC have a Future after Ethereum Merge?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Top 4 Altcoins to BUY in November 2022 – Best Crypto Investments
- SHIB’s Burn Rate Soars: Can it Ignite a Price Rally in 2023?
- Top 10 cryptocurrencies with the most investment potential in 2023
- Why is Cardano Price DOWN? Don’t get FOOLED!
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- AVAX Price Prediction – How High will Avalanche Price Reach in 2030?
- Those 3 Cryptos can RECOUP your Losses after the Bitcoin Crash
- Top 3 Altcoins to BUY in March 2022 – Best Cryptocurrency Investments
- Best Staking Tokens in 2023: Diversify Your Crypto Holdings
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Is Cardano the Most Used Protocol in 5 years? – The Future of ADA
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- Can Cardano’s smart contracts soon compete with Ethereum?
- Cardano Price Prediction: Can ADA Survive the Current Bear Market?
- Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in August 2022 – Best Cryptocurrency Investments
You might also like
More from Altcoin
3 Cryptos that Performed Terribly During the Current Crypto Crash
The cryptocurrency market has been a rollercoaster ride for investors, with dramatic price swings and unpredictable market movements. Recently, the …
Breaking News: More than 50 Crypto Tokens including ADA, LUNA, and TRX Now Considered Securities by the US SEC
US SEC has declared over 50 tokens, including ADA, LUNA, and TRX, as securities. Let's take a look at these …
BIG NEWS: Binance US Streamlines Trading Pairs and Halts OTC Operations
Binance.US, the U.S. subsidiary of Binance, the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange, has announced significant changes to its trading operations.