While 1 Bitcoin is currently flirting around the $10,000 mark, there are other cryptocurrency where one could get a lot more value out of for a lot lesser price. In general, the more coins there are, the lower the price tends to be as dictated by the rules of market cap. Therefore, in order to determine the size of a cryptocurrency, the total number of coins multiplied by the price is usually used for the evaluation. This measure is officially referred to as “market-capitalization”.
Today we look at the five – by market capitalization – biggest cryptocurrencies, which cost less than $ 0.01 each.
5. Pundi X (NPXS)
Pundi X is currently ranked 86th in the list of largest cryptocurrencies by market cap. The price of the coin is currently around $0.00183. There are currently around 234.5 billion coins in circulation.
4. BitTorrent Token (BTT)
The BitTorrent Token is the youngest in our list and was born in February of this year. It is currently ranked 55th in the largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. One of the approximately 212 billion coins currently costs $0.000406. Even the largest crypto exchange in the world – Binance – did not survive its onset.
3. Holochain (HOT)
Holochain is currently ranked 44th in the largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. A coin currently costs $0.000767. The total amount of all coins amounts to approximately 133,21 billion pieces.
CryptoTicker had the opportunity in the past to talk to the founder of Holochain. You can find the German conversation here. (Tip: Chrome Auto-Translates the article to English)
2. VeChain (VET)
Vechain is currently ranked 35th in the list of largest cryptocurrencies by market cap. There are a total of around 55.5 billion coins in circulation. One costs $0.0036 at the moment.
1. Dogecoin (DOGE)
The largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, which costs less than one US dollar cents, is Dogecoin (#28). A DOGE currently costs about $0.002564. There are currently around 120.5 billion doge coins in circulation.
Do not be fooled by the price of cryptocurrencies
Low prices are always tempting at first, but you should not be fooled by it, as mentioned earlier. Always do your own research before choosing to invest in any cryptocurrency
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Top 5 Meme Coins By Market Capitalization
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 34)
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Dog Token Guide 2022 – Buy them or Sell them?
- BEST Meme Coins? Here are Differences Between DOGE and SHIB!
- All you need to know about Polygon (Matic Network)
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- South Korean Cryptocurrency Exchange Coinrail Hacked
- How is the Circulating Supply of Cryptocurrencies Calculated?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- What is Dogecoin?
- What is Holo Crypto? Can HOT boom in 2022?
- VeChain Up 22% – Binance Competition and Mainnet Swap the cause?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Top 5 Tokens that Boomed the most in 2021
- Everything You Should Know About Cryptos for 2022
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Can Ethereum Hit $10,000?
- Can Bitcoin Price Realistically Ever Reach $1 Million?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies With Potential in the Long Run
More from Crypto
The crypto market is moving higher! Based on current market trends and expert analysis, here are the top 3 altcoins …
When markets are crashing, investors revert to DCA. Let's dig deeper into what is Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) and explain …