After a successful seed round back in March 2022, Blur NFT platform goes live. The hype around NFTs started to fade as the retail experience on NFT platforms started to feel “simple” and unprofessional. Blur NFT launched with a lot of hopes and goals to achieve in this space. They also announced 2 upcoming airdrops. In this article, we’re going to introduce what is Blur NFT and how to claim Blur token.
What is Blur NFT?
Blur is an NFT marketplace targeting professional NFT traders. The NFT space has been focused mostly on retail buyers and users who want to have a nice UX when trading. However, execution speed was always an issue when trading NFTs, especially in hyped times. Blur aims to remove this issue with its “blazing fast” platform targeted at professional NFT traders.
The web2.0 space seems to be holding the NFT space back. Blur aims to address issues relating to that and advance decentralization while bringing the NFT area up to institutional standards.
What makes Blur NFT Unique?
Blur is an NFT marketplace for “pro traders. It offers an aggregation tool that shows NFT prices across different markets and a portfolio analytics. It also boasts no marketplace fees. According to its website, traders may “snipe reveals faster than anywhere else” using Blur. Additionally, it says that purchases are “10x faster” than with Gem, a batch-buying NFT tool that OpenSea purchased back in April.
What is Blur Token?
The Blur NFT marketplace announed its own token called $BLUR. There is not much information about its utility, but as a start, it is expected to be a governance token. Users who own BLUR tokens can have a say in how the project progresses. The aim is to have a community owned and driven platform.
When will Blur Token be available to buy?
Blur token is expected to be listed around Q1 2023.
Blur second Airdrop – What’s it About?
The NFT marketplace announced that they’re going to have another airdrop right after Q1 2023. The second one would target users who have the most activity volumes on the platform. The higher the volume, the higher the rarity of the care package received.
How to Claim Blur Token?
In order to participate in the first Blur airdrop, users need to list their NFT before 14 days. For now, users will receive “care packages”. All they need to do is to list their NFTs within 14 days. Sometime in Q1 2023, the company will exchange those packages to BLUR tokens. The amounts and procedures are not clear yet, so make sure to follow us on Google News to stay updated on future announcements.
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Gucci’s hottest drop yet, Jack Daniels goes high-tech with AR, and Web3 is taking over – You won’t believe what’s next!
- Guide to the Best NFT Marketplaces for 2023
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Binance List Blur Token and now Surged 50%
- Top 5 Best NFT Marketplace this November 2023
- What is Arbitrum? : Everything You Need To Know About Arbitrum Airdrop
- How to Secure the Next $MEME Token Airdrop Through Farming
- Enjin Platform Deployed On Ethereum Mainnet, Progress Continues
- Airdrop Alert: If You Hold Blue Chip NFTs, You Might Have Been Sent $87,000+
- SOS Airdrop – How To Claim The NFT Community Token!
- Opensea NFT Marketplace Review: A Deep-Dive Critique of the Alleged ‘Premier’ NFT Marketplace
- Why LOOT Dominated NFT Airdrops and how to Claim LOOT?
- Crypto Airdrop Alert: How to Participate in Venom Airdrop?
- Top 5 Upcoming Airdrops – August 2021
- NFTs to save the Crypto Crash? Buy NFT On Binance NFT Marketplace!
- OpenSea Competitor? Meet NFTmall Crypto 2022
- Top 5 Airdrops February 2022 – FREE Cryptos with THESE Projects!
- What is Quixotic NFT? Is this Marketplace worth it?
- You might be Eligible for LOOKS Airdrop, here’s how to Know and What to Do
- OpenSea Announces Fresh $100M Funding Round And Polygon Support
You might also like
More from Airdrop
Bridging to Blast Layer2: A Step-by-Step Guide to Farming the Blast Airdrop and Collecting Blast Points
Let's delve into what makes Blast stand out and how you can get early access to this platform. Let's take …