The majority of cryptocurrencies made an effort to return to their uptrend as 2023 got off to a consolidated start. During the next crypto bullrun, Ethereum in particular has established a good support price and is looking positive. Will the Ethereum price rise in 2023? Is it wise to purchase ETH? In this Ethereum price prediction, we analyze what might come for Ether prices.
Recap: What is Ethereum about?
Smart contracts are programs that execute exactly as they are planned without the risk of delay, censorship, fraud, or outside influence. Ethereum is a decentralized, open-source blockchain platform that supports smart contracts. These applications are powered by a custom-built blockchain, a very potent global shared infrastructure that can transfer value and reflect the ownership of property.
Without a mediator or counterparty risk, this enables developers to construct markets, hold registries of obligations or promises, move funds in line with instructions issued in the distant past (like a will or a futures contract), and many more things that have not yet been conceived.
Why is Ethereum Down?
2022 was among the worst years ever for cryptos. The average decline in crypto prices since 2022 is around 70%. There are many factors that contributed to the crash in Ethereum prices.
- After two years of irrational bullishness, the cryptocurrency market needed a long-overdue correction. As a result, prices dropped.
- Due to weak foundations, FTX and other cryptocurrency exchanges failed in 2022. In order to lock in profits, the bulk of investors sold their shares as a result, leaving other investors behind. The outcome was FUD in the bitcoin market.
How much is Ethereum worth today?
At the time of writing, 1 Ether costs around $1,260. Ether is currently down by more than 70% from its all-time high price of $4,800. This ATH price was achieved back in November 2021.
Ethereum Price Prediction 2023: Will Ether go up?
All cryptos are basically awaiting their bullrun. Once the crypto bullrun occurs, most cryptocurrencies should go back on their respective uptrend. Crypto analysts believe that this will happen sometime in Q2/Q3 of 2023. A confirmation for Ethereum would mean that prices surpassed the strong resistance price of $1,350 over the short term.
For another confirmation, Ethereum should cross the price of $1,800. This will confirm that the bullrun is back and buyers are on the side of Ethereum
Offer from CryptoTicker
Are you looking for a chart analysis tool that doesn’t distract you with community messages and other noise? Check out GoCharting! This is an easy-to-use online charting tool that requires no downloads or prior knowledge.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Ethereum Price might reach $2,000 if THIS Happens SOON!
- Which is BETTER in 2023: Ethereum or Polygon?
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Ethereum Price Prediction – Will Ether Price Increase in October 2022?
- Crypto Prediction for DOGE, ADA and XRP for Feb 2023…Not to MISS!
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Ethereum Price Prediction: Can Ethereum Reach $2,000 in 2023?
- Chiliz Price Prediction – Can Chiliz reach 10 $ in 2023?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction for 2023: Prepare for THIS MOVE!
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Crypto Prediction 2023: Bitcoin to 100K and Cardano reaching 2$?
- Crypto Prediction: Bitcoin to 70K and Ripple wins SEC Lawsuit in 2023?
- Shiba Inu Coin ON THE MOVE! New Uptrend 2023?
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Dogecoin Price Prediction – Will Dogecoin reach $1 thanks to Elon?
- How did Cryptos Perform on Christmas Eve in 2022?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: SHIB is Set To Explode?
- Crypto Consolidation: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
The crypto market is moving higher! Based on current market trends and expert analysis, here are the top 3 altcoins …