Dash price is consistently climbing and showing amazing improvements from January 2020. At the time of writing this article, this privacy-focused cryptocurrency is at 135.078 USD. The DASH/USD is showing bullish momentum at regular intervals. It seems that no mountain is high enough for DASH. Let’s take a look at it in more detail.
>> You like trading? Then come into our trading group and discuss with us<<
DASH Price Analysis: New announcements are responsible for the bullish momentum?
The reason behind the bullish momentum of DASH Price could be the new announcements like DASHPay by NowPayments.NOWPayments is also involved in a giveaway, where users have an opportunity to get $10 in Dash by engaging in a Twitter advertising. In our previous analysis, we had said that more than 40% of DASH holders are making money. But now almost 56% of DASH holders are making money.
The signals are mostly bullish and the concentration by large holders is almost 16%. The 30-day price correlation with BTC is 0.78.
DASH Price Analysis: The Summary
The summary for DASH/USD which includes moving averages, oscillators and pivots is displaying the buy zone. As mentioned earlier, there are 56% IN holders who are making money at the current price while 33% are OUT holders. The signals are mostly bullish and the net network growth is showing a 0.92% signal value.
The DASH price is right now variable. It is a never-ending battle between Bullish and Bearish but the general trend is bullish right now and most investors are looking forward to investing in the cryptocurrency. The 7-days transactions are $75.96m.
Dash price analysis- Key Zones
Dash currently has a clear price target of $145 and is medium bullish in the medium term. Still, in the event of a sudden, unexpected turnaround in Bitcoin, Dash has three correction goals:
If Dash beats its old high of $ 154.5, these supports will be void. If Dash surpasses its earlier high of $ 154.5, the price will only find stability again at $ 170 – $ 200. The RSI unquestionably proves that the buyers have the accelerator at highest and want nothing less than viewing the price above $140. If a withdrawal happens, more powerful support is expected at $128. If DASH price declines, the 50 SMA at $124 will work as key support.
The weekly gain is by +4.89% while the 24 hours gain is at +3.77%. The summary of the 1-day indicator shows that the DASH price is oscillating between buying to strong buy zone. However, the RSI oscillator is showing mostly SELL behavior. The Relative Strength Index is at 70.07, signifying neutral action.
The moving averages are in the strong buying zone. The exponential moving average and simple moving average both are in the strong buying zone. The DASH looks promising and is showing strong growth.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- DASH Price Analysis: DASH / USD As fast as greased lightning
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH in the Bull Market?
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Dash Price Analysis – Can DASH Still Reach The 150$ Mark?
- DASH Cryptocurrency Price Analysis: Strong Recovery Ahead?
- OGN Price Analysis: OGN faster than the speeding bullet
- Ripple Price Analysis: Which way is XRP Price Going?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price is in the Bearish Zone
- DASH Price Explodes 18% After DeFi Announcement
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Where is LINK Price Headed?
- Bitcoin Price To Touch $35,000?: A 7-Day Forecast
- Ethereum Price To Touch $2,000?: A 7-Day Forecast
- Bitcoin Price USD Analysis: BTC/USD touched $9300
- Dash price Analysis- DASH Price to Continue Downtrend?
- Band Protocol Price Analysis: BAND Price Gains 500% in 30 Days!
- Dogecoin: To the Moon or Lost in Space? A 45-Day DOGE Price Prediction
- Bitcoin Price Above $9,400, Bulls Looking at $10,000
- These Indicators will make you Millions when Trading Cryptocurrencies!
- Cryptocurrency Market Analysis: Running as if to meet the moon?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Must Stay above $400 mark!
You might also like
More from Altcoin
Ethereum phone: designed to seamlessly integrate with EVM chains and layer 2s. It created a significant buzz by selling out …
Within a few months of its introduction, Base protocol has accrued a TVL of $185 million. Is Cardano dead?