“Digital Week Online” is an online tech event, featuring more than 200 of the most influential speakers on cutting edge digital technology, representing “tech entrepreneurs, authors, investors, innovators, leading corporates, and key governments.” The event will take place on 12th-16th of October with the hope to keep the digital world united.
According to the founders Ivan Ivanov and Juliet Su: “Digital Week Online in its most ambitious iteration yet offers the biggest event so far with the contributions of multiple personalities, governments, leading companies, startup ecosystems, VCs and authors”.
Digital Week Online will cover the most impactful areas of digital technology including but not limited to Society 5.0, AI, 4IR (4th industrial revolution), blockchain, IoT, Fintech, DeFi, Covid-19’s impact on the digital transformation, data privacy and cyber security, gaming, AR, VR, smart cities, and much more!
“Digital Week Online in its most ambitious iteration yet offers the biggest event so far with the contributions of multiple personalities, governments, leading companies, startup ecosystems, VCs and authors”
The event will feature speakers from governmental institutions including personalities from Hong Kong, Malaysia, Ukraine, DRC, the United Nations, etc… and representatives of industry leading companies with well-known names like Binance, HSBC, and Hyundai. Additional keynotes will be held by the representatives of VC firms and growing startups.
The online summit opens with the Global Blockchain Day on October the 12th, sponsored by BTCUltimatum (platinum sponsor), Sensorium (gold sponsor), and dtcrypto (silver sponsor). This is followed by the Digital Transformation Day (Oct 13th) and the Innovation Days (Oct 14th-16th), sponsored by InvestHK, startmeup.hk, and Grabba. Over all, the tech focused event covers 5 continents, 200+ speakers and 10,000+ participants.
Digital Week Online is a great networking opportunity, backed by an AI-powered matchmaking platform, enabling participants to schedule meetings with partners, investors, and clients alike. It offers the event attendees the chance to brand themselves, exhibit their companies, and engage in debate with like-minded people. The broad band of topics and speakers will make the event an educational experience for everyone from beginners to professionals.
This online get-together, organized by UVECON and Eurasian Center for Innovation & Digital Economy (ECIDE), is a much needed event in our current world, where restrictions on traveling and gathering have stifled the economy and made it more difficult for innovators, investors, and clients to speak and meet with one another.
Digital Week Online will also include a start-up competition and pitch sessions, giving entrepreneurs the chance to interact with leading VC investors.
Get your hands on your own ticket quick by heading over to https://digitalweek.online/
This is a paid article which is provided by the company itself, and is not an investment recommendation by CryptoTicker. Investing is always associated with risks, usually the higher the promised returns, the higher the risks associated. A total loss cannot be completely excluded with any investment. CryptoTicker does not take responsibility for the correctness of the information in this article. The article also does not reflect the opinion of CryptoTicker or its employees in any way.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Shaping the Blockchain & Crypto Ecosystem at Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 November 17-19, With Main Block O2O Virtual Summit on Nov 18th
- Future Blockchain Summit returns to reunite global Blockchain ecosystem as part of only major in-person tech event of 2020
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- The largest tech conference in Asia gears up for its annual Hong Kong conference
- C³ Crypto Conference 2019 Highlights
- CoinAgenda Global Adds Enterprise Leaders to Speaker Lineup
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Start Summit: Digital Summit for Entrepreneurship in St.Gallen
- Indorse announces blockchain Hackathon tackling challenges posed by COVID-19
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- CALLING Startups, Scaleups, and Investors to benefit from DSRPTD 2021
- CoinAgenda Global Announces First Virtual Conference for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investors and Entrepreneurs
- SFF x SWITCH 2020 Kicks Off with a Live Global Audience
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- VeChain Up 22% – Binance Competition and Mainnet Swap the cause?
- Countdown to the C³ Crypto Conference 2019
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Will More Online Betting Sites Take the Jump into the Crypto Market this Year?
- Crypto Assets Conference 2020B | Free online Ticket for our readers!
- Bangkok gears up for the Beyond Blocks Summit
More from Crypto
The crypto market is moving higher! Based on current market trends and expert analysis, here are the top 3 altcoins …
When markets are crashing, investors revert to DCA. Let's dig deeper into what is Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) and explain …