The crypto market is crowding as Bitcoin stumbles to reach 22K. The Bitcoin forecasts still look stable. Yet, some altcoins are performing well. This article is all about the top 5 cryptocurrencies that displayed good performance in the last seven days. Let’s take a look at it in more detail.
5.Top 5 Cryptocurrencies: Elrond (EGLD) +13.63%
Elrond is a blockchain that can gain high scalability with a lot of speed built specifically for the internet scale. It uses sharding to attain high scalability. Elrond coin describes itself as an ecosystem for the new internet. This covers fintech, decentralized finance, and the Internet of Things.
The Elrond has EGLD as a store-of-value asset. The network operates more than 2000 validator nodes. It halves into four shards. In this, the three execution shards are capable of 5,400 transactions per second each while the remaining one is a coordination shard called the “Metachain.” In the last seven days, the EGLD price has increased by almost +13.63%, just enough for a spot on our top cryptocurrencies list.
4.Top 5 Cryptocurrencies: Convex Finance Price (CVX) +14.77%
Convex Finance (CVX) is a resourceful DeFi formed on the Curve Finance exchange. The Convex bonuses CRV stakers with additional DeFi yields. In the last 7 days, the CVX price has increased by almost +14.77%, just enough for a spot on our top cryptocurrencies list.
>> Click here to buy CVX <<
3.Top 5 Cryptocurrencies: Ethereum Name Service (ENS) +15.60%
September 2022 stats for ENS— ens.eth (@ensdomains) October 1, 2022
– 437k new .eth registrations (total 2.6m names)
– $5.5m in protocol revenue (all goes to the @ENS_DAO)
– 35k new eth accounts w/ at least 1 ENS name (total 572k)
– 1,431 DWeb content records set (total 14,393)
– 97% of OpenSea domain volume pic.twitter.com/QVDXsr4VQN
Ethereum wallet addresses are difficult and human unreadable. This makes it challenging for users to work with them. For example, if you send funds to an Ethereum wallet, the long random address must be checked multiple times to establish that it’s the right one. It’s easier to make errors there. Ethereum Name Service or ENS cures that issue by utilizing smart contracts, connecting the complicated human unreadable Ethereum addresses to a straightforward .eth (amongst other variants) domain. In the last 7 days, the ENS price has increased by almost +15.60%, just enough for a spot on our top cryptocurrencies list.
2.Top 5 Cryptocurrencies: Casper (CSPR) +17.24%
At Casper, we believe in empowering people to build a sustainable #Web3 future.— Casper (@Casper_Network) October 1, 2022
That’s why we’re optimistic about Casper’s future and continue to build the best products and relationships in the heart of #CryptoValley Switzerland 🇨🇭
Peek #InsideCasper 👇https://t.co/kQaKO5LnTn pic.twitter.com/0Dte5hpxeA
According to its website, the Casper Network is a decentralized layer one Proof-of-Stake blockchain. Casper is developed to accelerate business and developer adoption of blockchain technology and grow to meet the demands of the future. In the last 7 days, the CSPR price has increased by almost +17.24%, just enough for a spot on our top cryptocurrencies list.
1.Top 5 Cryptocurrencies: Maker (MKR) +17.94%
Maker Governance executed the first DAO balance sheet investment in high-quality bonds.— Maker (@MakerDAO) October 6, 2022
MIP65: Monetalis Clydesdale will activate a Maker Vault for the purpose of investing PSM’s USDC in liquid bond strategies with a debt ceiling of 500 million DAI. pic.twitter.com/LlpBUkYXxE
Maker is the token of the MakerDao protocol, which is a decentralized application on the Ethereum blockchain. Many people got motivated and chose to carry the MKR token in expectation of a successful experience. In the last 7 days, the MKR price has increased by almost +17.94%, just enough for a spot on our top cryptocurrencies list.
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 3
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 51)
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 50)
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 27
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 21)
- Top 5 Worst Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 19
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 20)
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 39)
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 4
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 24)
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 48)
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 19)
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 2)
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -Week 39
You might also like
More from Altcoin
The crypto market is moving higher! Based on current market trends and expert analysis, here are the top 3 altcoins …