The crypto market is trying to stay stable for the past few days. However, some cryptocurrencies showed great performance. This post is all about the top 5 cryptocurrencies that performed well in the last seven days. At the time of writing this, the Bitcoin price is sitting at $22,997.89. Let’s take a look at it in more detail.
5.Top 5 Cryptocurrencies: NEAR Protocol (NEAR) +15.6%
The Near Protocol (NEAR) is a blockchain protocol that is simple to operate and scalable. It is a layer 1 blockchain that operates as a CO2-neutral. NEAR works as a community-driven cloud computing platform that aims to handle the disadvantages of other blockchains such as low transaction speeds and inadequate interoperability. In the last 7 days, the NEAR price has increased by almost +15.6%, just enough for a spot on our top cryptocurrencies list.
>> Click here to buy NEAR <<
4.Top 5 Cryptocurrencies: Chiliz (CHZ) +17.3%
Chiliz (CHZ) is a cryptocurrency designed exclusively for sports and entertainment enthusiasts. Chiliz is a project of Mediarex Group, a global sports, and entertainment company based in Malta. Football teams Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid, Galatasaray, A.S. Roma, West Ham, Independiente, and Dota 2 E-sports champions OG are among Chiliz’s important customers. Binance, OK Blockchain Capital, and Ceyuan Ventures jointly contributed over $60 million to the enterprise. In the last 7 days, the CHZ price has increased by almost +17.3%, just enough for a spot on our top cryptocurrencies list.
>> Click here to buy CHZ <<
3.Top 5 Cryptocurrencies: Celsius Network (CEL) +28.4%
Celsius is a DeFi platform for decentralized lending on Ethereum. Users can both provide and take loans. In this, borrowers bear a stake in lenders and give security to cover the loan. The public DeFi promotion is probably accountable for the good performance. In the last 7 days, the CEL price has increased by almost +28.4%, just enough for a spot on our top cryptocurrencies list.
>> Click here to buy CEL <<
2.Top 5 Cryptocurrencies: Flow (FLOW) +38.3%
Flow is a blockchain developed to operate with increased scalability without employing sharding methods. With this, users on the blockchain can carry out affordable and speedy transactions. The blockchain was created explicitly for dApps that require significantly increased scaling like NFT platforms. Crypto play-to-earn games have also dabbed into the usage of the blockchain, delivering its users with a swift gaming experience. Dapper Labs built the blockchain after a few problems surrounding congestion on its earlier blockchain, Ethereum. The blockchain now hosts an array of crypto games, including the NBA Top Shot, a game that its parent company developed. Developers who intend to create dApps can also tap the blockchain due to its high scalability and swift performance.
>> Click here to buy FLOW <<
1.Top 5 Cryptocurrencies: Decred (DCR) +49.1%
Decred is an open-source cryptocurrency with a community-driven function. The exclusive purpose of the Decred ecosystem is to promote community participation. Thus, the ecosystem separated the participation of people required for operation and governance into two communities. The exclusive goal of the Decred token was to specify genuine decentralization or a check & balance method within the Bitcoin and other ecosystems utilizing the PoW consensus mechanism, at the same time, also strengthening scalability.
>> Click here to buy DCR <<
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -Week 37
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -Week 33
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: Can SHIB Price reach $3 in 2023?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 41)
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 33)
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -Week 35
- FACT: Will Shiba Inu Coin reach $1 during the next Bullrun?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 25
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 46
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 10)
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 9)
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -Week 38
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 22)
- XRP Price can TRIPLE in the next few weeks if THIS Happens, Here’s Why
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 23)
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 8)
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 7)
You might also like
More from Altcoin
Will Solana price go up in 2023? Should you buy Solana today? Let's analyze in this Solana price prediction 2023. …
The US Justice Department declared that it had captured custodial rights of $450 million in Robinhood shares from FTX.