- Asia’s largest Web3 event achieves record growth to be the world’s largest of its kind
- TOKEN2049 presents top decision makers across the spectrum of traditional finance, big tech, global regulators to crypto-native entrepreneurs and builders
- New headline speakers include Gemini Co-Founders Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss; Circle CEO Jeremy Allaire; Franklin Templeton CEO Jenny Johnson; Yuga Labs CEO Daniel Alegre; F1 Drivers Daniel Ricciardo and Pierre Gasly
SINGAPORE — 26 July 2023 — TOKEN2049, Asia’s premier Web3 and crypto conference, announced a slate of prolific title sponsors and headline speakers for its upcoming Singapore edition. With just 50 days to go in the countdown, TOKEN2049 will take place from 13-14 September 2023 at Marina Bay Sands, ahead of the Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix 2023 race weekend.
Heralding a record-breaking repertoire of over 300 exhibitors, TOKEN2049 is set to welcome over 10,000 attendees with over 80 percent coming from overseas, making it the industry’s largest international gathering of the year. Congregating key business leaders from traditional finance and big tech to crypto-native entrepreneurs and builders as well as policy-makers, TOKEN2049 continues to cement its world-class status as the global premier Web3 event.
Panels, keynotes, and fireside chats at this year’s TOKEN2049 will address a myriad of topics including the changing global regulatory landscape, the convergence of crypto and AI, blockchain scaling, the intersection of Web3 gaming and the metaverse, the institutionalisation of digital assets, Web3 infrastructure, multi-chain network and protocol interoperability amongst many more critical themes.
Additional speakers at this year’s conference include amongst others Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, Co-Founders of Gemini; Jeremy Allaire, Co-Founder and CEO of Circle; Jenny Johnson, CEO of Franklin Templeton; Daniel Alegre, CEO of Yuga Labs; Richard Teng, Head of Regional Markets at Binance; Daniel Ricciardo and Pierre Gasly, Formula One Drivers and Web3 enthusiasts from Scuderia AlphaTauri and BWT Alpine Formula One respectively.
“The East/West Crypto Flippening is upon us and we are excited to be a part of TOKEN2049 as the conference brings together builders, leaders, and thinkers from across the crypto industry,” said Cameron Winklevoss, Co-Founder of Gemini.
Commemorating the latest milestone, Alex Fiskum, Co-Founder of TOKEN2049 said: “We’re proud to present an ever-growing sensational speaker and sponsor line-up for this year’s edition of TOKEN2049, with broad international media coverage. The feedback has been unanimous – Asia is a driving force of innovation in crypto and Web3, and TOKEN2049 is the prime showcase where the global ecosystem will converge. Overall event traction has been tremendous with hundreds of side events expected throughout TOKEN2049 Week. We are also seeing that hotels across the city are already selling out as the anticipation for TOKEN2049 grows. We’re incredibly excited.”
TOKEN2049’s top-flight roster of title sponsors includes leading crypto exchange and Web3 technology company OKX; the gateway to ethics-first Shariah-compliant finance in the digital age, Islamic Coin; TRON DAO, empowering decentralized commerce and community for every human on the planet; Polkadot, the blockspace ecosystem for boundless innovation; DAO-led web3 ecosystem Mantle; world’s largest crypto copy trading platform Bitget; structured liquid staking and asset tracking protocol Tranchess; Fireblocks, an enterprise platform to manage digital asset operations and build innovative businesses on the blockchain; global financial technology firm Circle Internet Financial (Circle); top cryptocurrency exchange platform KuCoin; global digital asset market maker and multi-stage Web3 investment firm DWF Labs; and high-performance public blockchain Klaytn.
PR Newswire is a community partner of TOKEN2049 Singapore.
For more information and continued updates on TOKEN2049 Singapore, please visit: https://www.asia.token2049.com/
Alex Fiskum, Co-Founder of TOKEN2049 is available for interview.
TOKEN2049 is a premier Web3 event, organised annually in Singapore, where decision-makers in the global crypto ecosystem connect to exchange ideas, network, and shape the industry. TOKEN2049 is a global meeting place for entrepreneurs, institutions, industry insiders, investors, builders, and those with a strong interest in the crypto and blockchain industry.
Media Contact: [email protected]
- TOKEN2049 Singapore Set to Be World’s Largest Web3 Event With Over 10,000 Attendees
- This is BIG: DCG and Genesis the next FTX and Alameda?
- Breaking News: Crypto Lender Genesis Files for Bankruptcy
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- CoinAgenda Global Announces First Virtual Conference for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investors and Entrepreneurs
- OKX Partners with Komainu, Enabling 24/7 Secure Trading of Segregated Assets Under Custody for Institutions
- Consensus 2022 Review: Here’s How it Went
- OKX and McLaren Racing Host Panel on Technology in Sports and Film at Tribeca Festival
- OKX Wallet Launches Account Abstraction-Powered ‘Smart Account’ Feature, Enabling USDT and USDC Gas Fee Payments on Multiple Chains
- The Web3 Conference will gather Web3 builders and creators this May in Amsterdam
- MoneyConf Dublin 2018 – Where Banks, Tech, and Startups Meet
- The Top 10 Most Influential People In Cryptocurrency World
- OKX Proposes Industry-First BRC-30 Token Standard to Enable Bitcoin and BRC-20 Token Staking
- OKX Liquid Marketplace Launches ‘Nitro Spreads’ Enabling One-Click Basis Trading for Institutional Clients
- Main Takeaways from the U.S. Senate’s Crypto Inquiry
- NFT Tallinn is returning even BIGGER and Bolder in May 2023 – Read On
- OKX Releases Industry Leading 9th Consecutive Proof of Reserves in July, Showing USD$11.3 billion in Primary Assets
- OKX Named Official Sleeve Partner Of Manchester City In Expansion Of Partnership
- Recent U.S. Cryptocurrency ETF Proposals and Decisions
- OKX to Launch Signal Trading Platform, Empowering Traders with High-Quality Signals and Seamless Execution
- Fifth Annual CoinAgenda Global Conference
You might also like
More from Blockchain
Numerous experts remain optimistic about Shiba Inu price prediction. How high will Shiba Inu price reach? Is there a future …
If you're looking to diversify your portfolio without breaking the bank, here are the top 5 cryptos under 10 cents …
September saw an astounding growth in the activity on Near Blockchain. The month witnessed a daily transactions nearing the 1.9 …