This article is a comprehensive guide on how to use the platform Aave. We at CryptoTicker will take you step-by-step throughout the platform and help you understand the mechanics of using a lending platform.
What is Aave Lending?
Aave is one of the fastest-growing Lending and Borrowing DeFi Platforms. As a platform, Aave is one of the few DeFi platforms that allows users to get “Flash Loans” and even earn interest on your cryptos. They also offer one of the highest rates in the whole DeFi space. So without further ado, let’s dive in and see how to connect to the platform, how to deposit, and all the other features that enable you to get the most out of your cryptocurrency lending and borrowing.
Does Aave run on Ethereum?
Yes! Aave Token is built based on the ERC-20 standard, and is by nature deflationary. You can buy Aave tokens at several big exchanges including Binance.
Can Aave reach USD 1,000?
Aave is a governance token for the Aave platform. It gives its holders the right to not only own shares of the project, but participate in major decision-making actions. Growth has been exceptional both for the platform and the coin Aave. This token is currently priced at USD 400, and made in 6 months a massive 700% price increase. Its current market cap stands around USD 4.97 Billion. If Aave price reaches USD 1,000 it’ll have a market cap of USD 12.4 Billion. Looking at other projects like Uniswap jumping to a USD 16 Billion market cap recently, this becomes VERY achievable for Aave to reach a price of USD 1,000.
If we take a closer look at Aave’s price trend, it is definitely on a strong uptrend. A small potential retracement towards the blue uptrend line is nothing compared to the strong fundamentals and momentum.
How to use Aave?
Easy! here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use the Aave platform from start to finish.
Step 1 – How to Sign up to Aave
Go to Aave.com, where you’ll reach the main landing page. Here, you can see a list of assets that you can earn on or borrow. You can also see each asset’s market size, price, Annual Percentage Yield (APY, which is the return you’ll earn for depositing), and Annual Percentage Rate (APR, which is the cost of borrowing). From here, you click on “Enter App”.
Step 2 – What is Aave Market V1 and V2
Once you’re inside the Aave app, you are by default in V2, but you can switch between Aave market V1 and Aave market V2. The toggle is present on the top-right of the header. What’s the difference you might ask? Great question.:
- Aave Market V1 lets you borrow with stable coins and variable interest rates. You can only borrow once, meaning one borrow request for each asset and wallet.
- Aave Market V2 is an updated version, where users can do exactly what V1 does, but now you can borrow multiple times from the very same wallet, and the very same asset…It’s like taking two loans in USD from the very same bank, neat!
Step 3 – How to connect Metamask and Wallet to Aave platform
Now, go and press the “Connect” button, also at the top-right header to connect an existing wallet. You’ll be prompted to connect your wallet. You can choose to pick from a selection of External Providers such as Coinbase, or even link your browser wallet (Metamask, Trustwallet…). The connection happens via a QR code…Super easy.
Step 4 – How to use Aave
Once connected, you are inside the platform. Now you can see that same Main Page view, but while being connected. Also, since your wallet is connected, you are able to deposit, borrow, swap, stake and participate in Aave governance…basically, you’re unstoppable!
Is Aave a Good Investment?
Aave is a very interesting platform, that is easy to use and intuitive. They have one of the highest rates APYs in the DeFi industry. Everything they promised is being applied while respecting their timeline. Their token lets its holders invest directly in the project, while having a choice on what happens in the future plans. On top of that, Aave price is shooting up, and should reach USD 1,000. It is definitely a solid investment in the DeFi space.
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Aave shoots 20% – Is this DeFi project worth it?
- Aave Price Analysis– Is this DeFi Project Worth it?
- New Zealand Crypto Exchange Cryptopia Hacked
- What is KAVA DeFi and How to BUY KAVA?
- New To DeFi? Connect Your Metamask To Aave With These Steps!
- How To Take Out A Crypto Loan On DeFi
- Aave Pro – DeFi Grade Yields For The Institutions And The Corporate World
- Top Emerging Platforms for Crypto Loans
- DeFi Hits $7Billion As Aave Overtakes Maker To Climb To The Top
- Forget about NEXO, here are our Top 5 NEXO Alternatives
- How to Invest USD 1,000 in cryptocurrencies – Top 3 Altcoins to start 2021
- How To Stake And Earn Rewards On AAVE
- Top 10 DeFi Tokens to Invest in for 2023
- What Is DeFi? – A Beginner’s Guide To 5 Core DeFi Protocols
- Yearn Finance And C.R.E.A.M. Finance In DeFi Collaboration
- Top 10 Liquidity Pool (LP) Tokens: Unleashing the Power of DeFi
- Aave: How To Earn Interest On Your ERC-20 Tokens
- Aave Stablecoin GHO live on Ethereum’s Testnet…will Aave Price go higher?
- Argent v1 Smart Wallet – 1-Click Comprehensive DeFi On The Go
- Will $ANC Boom In 2022? Enter The Anchor Protocol Project!
You might also like
More from DeFi
This article explores the groundbreaking collaboration between Doodles and G-Shock, launching an NFT-inspired watch collection that merges digital artistry with …
Ethereum ERC-404 Token PANDORA Grew by Massive 1000% – What is “ERC-404”? Everything You Need To Know
There's a hot new thing in the crypto world called the ERC-404 token standard. Let's take a look at this …