You can confidently say that Moritz Bierling is one of the most ambitious actors in the blockchain sphere. He is a researcher, writer, and man of many talents. As the resident Blockchain Reporter at Neufund he helps educate the public about the nature of blockchain-related technologies and the effect they have on economy and society, while also coordinating community outreach activities, media campaigns, and business development efforts.
In his past work at Exosphere Academy he organized a Space Elevator bootcamp, an Artificial Intelligence conference, and the world’s first Ethereum training course in addition to authoring a Primer on the emerging discipline of Alternate Reality Design. His work has appeared in a number of blockchain-related media outlets such as CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin.com and the The Bitcoin Podcast.
He made headlines last year with his open letter to the blockchain community where he confronts loyalist to stop engaging in black & white thinking: “Until this community takes seriously the task of building durable, adaptive, and just institutions that assist regular people in navigating the uncertainties and hardships of life, it will remain at the fringes of society.”
CryptoTicker.io – Curiosity Talk
This is why we sat down with him and had a very interesting Curiosity Talk. Topics we covered in the interview:
- Current state of the World
- Advantages/Disadvantages of Blockchain Technology
- Alternative Players
- Holo & Holochain
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Sushiswap: Chef Nomi Returns His ETH worth $14 Million To The Community
- Ethereum is Not a Security?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bill Gates said he DOESN’T LIKE Bitcoin, and here’s why…
- Community Reactions: Tron CEO pays $4.7 million for lunch with Warren Buffett
- The World’s Youngest Crypto Billionaire talks about the influence of Elon Musk’s tweets
- Job offer: Cryptocurrency / Bitcoin Writer
- Bitcoin is a bubble while blockchain is not, says Alibaba’s founder
- Vitalik Buterin and OmiseGO Add 1$ Million to Refugee Charity Total
- SushiSwap Founder gives the Project Control to FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried
- Silicon Valley’s Tim Draper: “Crypto Coins are good for Humanity”
- Cryptocurrencies: A real possibility for social transformation
- Academia: The Underpraised Sector of Crypto Development?
- Digital Day 2018: EU Commits To Blockchain Collaboration
- Binance (BNB) CEO has made some important remarks on BNB growth and crypto tweet trends
- ETHAmsterdam Digest: THIS is what Vitalik thinks about Ethereum Today
- RIP – Crypto Celebrity John McAfee Found Dead In Spain
- Elon switches Twitter picture to BAYC but wasn’t impressed! Crash soon?
You might also like
More from Crypto
Recently, some coin prices went upWhat is WEMIX and how high will the WEMIX price go in 2024? Let's take …
Find out what happens when 8.2 billion SHIB coins are burnt. Will SHIB hit 10 cents? Get easy-to-understand info on …