Curio Cards – the first known NFT art collection on the Ethereum blockchain will finally come to Christie’s auction. The “NFT Guy at Christie’s” Noah Davis announced that the complete card set auction starts on Oct 01. This will be the third iconic collection to feature at a Christie’s auction after Beeple and CryptoPunks. Christie’s is a well-known British auction house, known for featuring rare and exotic collections/objects. The acceptance of this oldest art collection on Ethereum signifies the demand and value of historical NFT collections.
Christie’s holds the record for the most expensive sale in history as “EVERYDAY: THE FIRST 5000 DAYS” by Beeple sold for a record-breaking $69M+ on Mar 11. Another lot of 9 CryptoPunks fetched $17M in an auction on May 11. The Curio Cards complete set of 30 will go for around 250-350 ETH ($830,890 – $1,163,246). However, these are conservative estimates, and the complete set costs a lot higher!
About Curio Cards
Curio Cards are unique “online art show and permanent gallery” deployed on 09 May 2017. It features a set of 30 series of NFT cards from 7 different artists, each series having around 29,296 art featuring cards. It’s number second on the list of the top 5 historical NFT collections and the oldest known “art collection” on Ethereum. Along with CryptoPunks, they formed the basis of the ERC-721 standard, which references and codifies several features introduced by Curio Cards.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Curio Cards Full Set Sold For $1.2M In Christie’s Ether Exclusive Auction
- Curio Cards – An Indepth Review Of The Oldest Ethereum Art Collection
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Are NFTs A Good Investment? Top 5 ATH NFTs Sales Say Yes!
- Top 5 Historical NFT Collections On Bitcoin / Counterparty
- Visa Acquires CryptoPunk# 7610 In Historic NFT Deal
- CryptoBots NFT Game 2017 Is Making A Lazarus Style Return!
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- What are PFP NFTs? Are they worth it? Is the hype still there?
- Top 5 NFT Art Collections
- Yuga Labs, the creator of Bored Ape, has acquired 10KTF and WENEW.
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- The Top Three Most Expensive NFT Sales to Date!
- NFT Art – Are they BIG and MORE than Art?
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Moonbirds NFT Jumped By 1500% In 7 Days! Here’s What To Know!
You might also like
More from Blockchain Companies
In this article, we take a closer look at a company whose failure could cause the Bitcoin price to fall …