Are you a cryptocurrency/Blockchain lover, a would-be cryptocurrency writer? Find your unique writing voice with the CryptoTicker Writers’ School. This program offers opportunities to learn a variety of techniques to improve your writing process and gain new insights about yourself as a cryptocurrency and Blockchain writer.
In this course, aspiring writers will be offered to possibly the most elemental and usually the most challenging parts of the cryptocurrency world: Basics and SEO. Sounds interesting? Read further!
We offer a program called CryptoTicker Writers’ School for young and aspiring blockchain writers that can help you reach your next goal without a mentoring program. Please note that this program is meant for people who are beginners in the cryptocurrency world. If you are already a senior blockchain writer, then this program is not meant for you!
What you will get to learn?
We will provide you with all the tools and skills as well as references and experiences necessary to land your next blockchain writing job! The skills explained in this program will empower you to succeed in the crypto-blockchain world. You’ll learn to conduct rigorous research, SEO tricks, and techniques required for writing articles, and to express your ideas clearly in a proper and concise format.
Why should you do it?
With our vast amount of knowledge, we will actively train and help you to improve your writing skills until they are excellent and surpass those of other blockchain writers.
- This will enable you to land a blockchain job at any writing agency. We will show you how to optimize your texts for Search Engines (SEO) and provide you with a certificate. This skill is absolutely necessary if you want to rank with your texts on google. We will enable you to build references.
- CryptoTicker is one of the biggest cryptocurrency news websites out there. We currently have around 300.000 readers each month.
- Publishing an article with us will increase your reputation and make you more widely known.
What are the perks of joining this program?
- You will become an even more excellent writer than you already are
- You will get a certificate that you are fluent at SEO
- You will increase your own reputation and built up a resume
What do we get?
We will be allowed to publish all articles written by you during the mentoring program.
Qualifications & Rules:
- We will conduct a short quiz with you (5 minutes to test your blockchain expertise)
- No attempts to smuggle backlinks into the texts.
If you are interested to join, send us your resume at [email protected]
Instant Crypto Credit Lines™ from only 5.9% APR. Earn up to 8% interest per year on your Stablecoins, USD, EUR & GBP. $100 million custodial insurance.
Trading Bitcoin is too complicated?
We highly recommend our Crypto-Starter-Kit to you!
Follow us on Social Media and subscribe to our free crypto newsletter!
Diskutiere mit uns!
This post may contain promotional links that help us fund the site. When you click on the links, we receive a commission - but the prices do not change for you! :)
Disclaimer: The authors of this website may have invested in crypto currencies themselves. They are not financial advisors and only express their opinions. Anyone considering investing in crypto currencies should be well informed about these high-risk assets.
Trading with financial products, especially with CFDs involves a high level of risk and is therefore not suitable for security-conscious investors. CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high risk of losing money quickly through leverage. Be aware that most private Investors lose money, if they decide to trade CFDs. Any type of trading and speculation in financial products that can produce an unusually high return is also associated with increased risk to lose money. Note that past gains are no guarantee of positive results in the future.
More from Education
Guestarticle by Cryptopolitan. Bitcoin bloggers add fascination, fear, and hype while giving hope in a market that is seen as risky, …
CoinGecko - the crypto analytics and aggregator platform recently released the fact sheet for the first quarter (Q1) of 2020, …