The perfect job for everyone that wants to work with crypto currency, without needing to code!
We want you!
To strengthen our english team we are looking for a freelance journalist / writer (m/f/d).
Your skill set
- You are interested in writing articles about Bitcoin, Blockchain or cryptocurrencies
- SEO knowledge and experience with WordPress is advantageous
- Native english speaker or compareable
- You are reliable and smart and know your way around the crypto scene
What you will do with us
- You write high-quality and SEO-optimized articles around the topic crypto currencies and publish them via WordPress.
- You will reach out to other pages and built backlinks
- You will help collect content ideas
What we offer
- Cooperation as freelancer Where, when, how much – that’s up to you!
- Work from where you want, when you want and how much you want! Perfect for digital nomands!
- Industry-standard salary per article
- Work in an innovative and exciting area
- We also pay in CryptoCurrency
Cryptoticker is a Berlin-based Cryptonews platform run by an international team of experts who have made it their business to share their knowledge with the Crypto community.
Our team is spread across the globe and provides news to all those interested in crypto currencies and blockchain technology. Our goal is to help create a more informed and decentralized world.
Then contact us and become part of our team!
Send us an application today to [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application.
Instant Crypto Credit Lines™ from only 5.9% APR. Earn up to 8% interest per year on your Stablecoins, USD, EUR & GBP. $100 million custodial insurance.
Buy Bitcoin now:
This post may contain promotional links that help us fund the site. When you click on the links, we receive a commission - but the prices do not change for you! :)
Disclaimer: The authors of this website may have invested in crypto currencies themselves. They are not financial advisors and only express their opinions. Anyone considering investing in crypto currencies should be well informed about these high-risk assets.
Trading with financial products, especially with CFDs involves a high level of risk and is therefore not suitable for security-conscious investors. CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high risk of losing money quickly through leverage. Be aware that most private Investors lose money, if they decide to trade CFDs. Any type of trading and speculation in financial products that can produce an unusually high return is also associated with increased risk to lose money. Note that past gains are no guarantee of positive results in the future.
You might also like
More from Crypto
Transactions secured by smart contracts, game stats traceable in a blockchain explorer, about 35,000 ETH already won by players – …