The Beyond Blocks Blockchain Summit is scheduled to be held at Seoul, South Korea this July 17-18th. Through their motto of “Connecting Korea with the World”, attendees would be able to discuss about the future of decentralization within a high-level, centralized environment in the heart of South Korea.
With an estimated 2000+ attendees and 50+ speakers, this summit promises to be another step in the development of the ever-evolving blockchain industry and unveil developments within the many advancements taking place amongst different companies.
The team behind Beyond Blocks recently successfully concluded their Tokyo conference this April 4-5th and would be hosting another conference at Bangkok during November 26-27th.
As mentioned on their event page,
Beyond Blocks is a community that engages like-minded individuals through both online and offline platforms. Our key focus is to connect and progress this new and ever-growing industry, to highlight why it’s an exciting time to be a part of it and more importantly, how the blockchain applies to the real world now and in the future – YOUR future.
Their key topics of focus for the Seoul summit include discussions regarding Governance and ICO’s – The Balance Between Regulations and Disruption, The State of Blockchain in Korea, a Keynote Speech by Orbs, Entering the Korean Market – A 101 Insight, Keynote: Taking the Lead: An Insight to ICON’s Partnership and Market Adoption Strategy, just to name a few.
Some of their key speakers for the Seoul Summit are:
– Michael Novogratz, Founder & CEO, Galaxy Digital Capital Management
– JH Kim, Council Member, ICON Foundation
– Jason Han, CEO, Ground X (Kakao)
– Simon Kim, CEO, #Hashed
– Michael Arrington, Partner, Arrington XRP Capital
– Dr. Jin Ho Hur, Managing Partner, SEMA Translink Investment
– Dominic Williams, President & Chief Scientist, Dfinity Foundation
Their long list of impressive VIP and Afterparty sponsors include ICON $ICX, Deloitte, #HASHED, ORBS, and DNA.
Moreover, the Official Summit Seoul After-Party sponsored by ICON, Hashed and Deloitte will be held at Platoon Kunsthalle a venue made of steel containers!
Their tickets are priced at Early Bird Price: $300, Until July 11th: $550, after July 12th: $750, with $1000 being the final price.
The ticket can be purchased here and includes:
– Access to full two-day conference
– Access to the exhibition floor and conference hall
– Access to 50+ talks
– Exclusive Official After-Party hosted by ICON, Hashed, and Deloitte.
– Access to workshops
– Access to a networking lunch on both days of Summit Seoul
– Access to networking events on both days
Cryptoticker would also be present at Beyond Blocks Seoul this year, do hit us up!
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- The largest tech conference in Asia gears up for its annual Hong Kong conference
- De:central Days 2019 – Inside the world’s digital economy!
- New Zealand Crypto Exchange Cryptopia Hacked
- CoinAgenda Global Adds Enterprise Leaders to Speaker Lineup
- Consensus 2018: A Blatant Rent-Seeking Operation?
- Highlights from the spectacular CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise
- AIBC Summit to Hold its First Ever Fully Virtual Event
- Finance Leaders Anticipate Virtual Vision Finance Expo
- CoinAgenda Global Announces First Virtual Conference for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Crypto updates from the Korean Peninsula
- Fifth Annual CoinAgenda Global Conference
- CoinAgenda comes to Malta for its annual Blockchain Conference
- Crypto Assets Conference 2020B | Free online Ticket for our readers!
- Shaping the Blockchain & Crypto Ecosystem at Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 November 17-19, With Main Block O2O Virtual Summit on Nov 18th
- With Over 10,000 Attendees Confirmed, TOKEN2049 Singapore Sets Record-Breaking Attendee and Sponsor Numbers Amid All-Star Speaker Line-Up
- BLOCKCHANCE 2023: Get your Discounted Tickets TODAY! Here’s How…
- DEFI and NFT SUMMIT – BRINGING TOGETHER 16+ TOP EXPERTS on JUNE, 10-11
- Berlinverse: A Successful Metaverse Experience! Here’s a Quick Recap
- Bits & Pretzels 2018: Crypto, Blockchain, and Women In Tech
- Paranoid Internet to Organize Germany’s Largest Crypto Conference, C3
You might also like
More from Blockchain
This article explores the groundbreaking collaboration between Doodles and G-Shock, launching an NFT-inspired watch collection that merges digital artistry with …
It seems Solana hit a snag on Tuesday, with what's being described as a "major outage" according to the network's …