After a record-breaking, sold-out conference in Seoul, Beyond Blocks continues the momentum with a return to where it all started last December – Bangkok, Thailand.
On 26-27 November 2018, Bangkok, Thailand – Beyond Blocks will host Summit Bangkok in the heart of the city at the prestigious InterContinental Bangkok hotel. This conference will feature a diverse lineup of over 40 international speakers engaging with over 1,500 attendees coming from all over the world.
As mentioned on their event page,
Beyond Blocks is a community that engages like-minded individuals through both online and offline platforms. Our key focus is to connect and progress this new and ever-growing industry, to highlight why it’s an exciting time to be a part of it and more importantly, how the blockchain applies to the real world now and in the future – YOUR future.
Beyond Blocks Blockchain Week
From 26-30 November 2018, the organizing team will also host the first-ever Beyond Blocks Blockchain Week, comprising of five full days of meetups, parties, workshops, and exclusive networking events. The positive feedback from Korea Blockchain Week in Seoul made it an obvious choice for Beyond Blocks to organize another valuable week-long networking exhibition.
By hosting another blockchain week, Beyond Blocks solidifies its reputation for providing the one-stop platform that moves the industry forward, for showcasing the opportunities in Asia to the rest of the world, and to uncover how the blockchain applies to the real world now and in the future.
With 82% of the conference’s attendees comprising of senior management, the summit will be graced by several influential speakers who happen to be the CEO’s and advisors of several prominent blockchain companies. Here are a few speakers who would be present at the Beyond Blocks Summit Bangkok.
Wei Zhou, CFO of Binance
With over 15 years of executive experiences at leading technology, internet, and media companies, Wei Zhou has recently become the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) of Binance — one of the world’s largest digital asset trading platforms. He has managed several IPOS on NYSE and NASDAQ; one of them was the LGBTQ+ social networking platform Grindr, where he’s now Vice Chairman.
Bonnie Cheung, Partner, 500 Startups
Focused on blockchain and an avid speaker on all things crypto, Bonnie is a Partner at 500 Startups — one of the most active seed investors globally with over 1800+ portfolio companies — where she leads its blockchain investments. You might have seen her calling out Bitcoin as ‘boring’ in an interview on Bloomberg; expect to hear more of that in the summit’s fireside chat.
Luke Wagman, Chief Evangelist, CoinMarketCap
Is there anyone in this space that doesn’t know CoinMarketCap? There’s really no introduction necessary… the Chief Evangelist Luke Wagman would be present on stage, (speaking) for the first time ever! In his previous role as Chief Content Officer, Luke was responsible for the team that has researched and added almost 2000 coins and 220 exchanges on CoinMarketCap.
Here are some of the example topics that would be discussed during this year’s summit.
- Fireside Chat with Gigi Levy: Creating Blockchain Superiority
- Fireside Chat: Silicon Valley VS Asia: Path To Redemption In Crypto
- Fireside Chat with IOHK
- Regulatory Crypto Conundrums: Things are getting better, or are they?
- Decentralized and Borderless: TLDR’s Approach for a Global Team
- The Next Step in Crypto Finance: Advanced Instruments
- Death of an ICO: Prove Us Wrong
Beyond Blocks Summit Bangkok will be hosted on the 4th floor of the InterContinental Bangkok hotel on November 26 & 27, 2018 (two days). Tickets are available from now until the day of the event (final price $1,000 USD).
Website and ticket link: http://beyondblocks.com/summit/bangkok
CryptoTicker would also be present at Beyond Blocks Bangkok this year, do hit us up!
- XRP Price increase 100%? This Chart confirms a MASSIVE Breakout soon
- Coinagenda Carribean Cryptoconference
- AIBC Summit to Hold its First Ever Fully Virtual Event
- LUNA Crash to 1$! Proposal to fix UST is out, will LUNA recover soon?
- Popular Crypto Exchange Binance Finally Supports Euro/GBP
- SFF x SWITCH 2020 Kicks Off with a Live Global Audience
- CoinAgenda Global Adds Enterprise Leaders to Speaker Lineup
- Founder of Terra Arrest – Will LUNA Collapse AGAIN?
- Finance Leaders Anticipate Virtual Vision Finance Expo
- Africa Blockchain Week features Continent’s Technological Leapfrog
- XRP Price can TRIPLE in the next few weeks if THIS Happens, Here’s Why
- Last Call For Dubai ‐ Updates from the iFX EXPO
- Shaping the Blockchain & Crypto Ecosystem at Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 November 17-19, With Main Block O2O Virtual Summit on Nov 18th
- The largest tech conference in Asia gears up for its annual Hong Kong conference
- XRP Price Prediction – Can XRP reach 2$ before 2022?
- Kenetic and Decentraland to Host NIFTY Conference in Hong Kong
- “Digital Week Online” – The Most Ambitious Digital Summit Yet!
- XRP Price Prediction – Can Ripple reach 1 $ before 2023?
- Highlights from the spectacular CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise
- Cryptocurrency Wealth Dropped By $52 Billion During Blockchain Week
- Bits & Pretzels 2018: Crypto, Blockchain, and Women In Tech
You might also like
More from Events Review
ETHGlobal hosted the very first in-person conference that took place in Amsterdam, hence the name ETHAmsterdam. Here are the …
There's a lot of pressure on all markets due to the environment affecting macro economies and markets. Today we will …
In a major development for the world's largest smart contracts platform, the European Investment Bank has sold 2Y $121M of …