Bitcoin price saw a surge above the $28,000 resistance earlier in the week and surged above the key $30,000 level. In the last few days, there have also been slight increases in altcoins. The crypto market seems to be back in an uptrend. Which 3 cryptos are about to boom?
How did Cryptos Perform recently?
Bitcoin price has seen a surge above the $28,000 resistance after an extended period of sideways movement. First the price could rise to $29,000 and later to $30,000. Bitcoin saw such a high price for the first time in almost a year.
In the days that followed, altcoins were only able to rise slowly. However, Ethereum has been able to gain about 5% in the last 24 hours. One reason was the successful completion of the Shanghai update , which drove the price rise. The other altcoins are also slowly seeing strong increases again.
Which 3 Cryptos are about to BOOM?
1. Solana (SOL)
Solana (SOL) has been among the biggest gainers over the past few days. The SOL token was able to rise more than 19% in the last 7 days alone. Solana could regain an old strength in the coming weeks.
Solana was hit particularly hard by the FTX crash. The price then fell from 36 to 12 dollars. In 2023, the SOL token was able to recover in price. For the coming weeks, Solana looks to be one of the best-performing altcoins.
2. Dogecoin (DOGE)
Meme coins are among the most speculative altcoins. The Dogecoin has been able to do credit to this assignment in the last few days. More than a week ago, the Twitter logo was changed to the Dogecoin meme, the Shiba Inu dog. As a result, the Dogecoin price exploded within minutes.
Since the price explosion, the price has seen losses again. These have only decreased again with the rise in Altcoin prices in the last few days. In the coming weeks, Elon Musk could push the DOGE price further up with such actions. The risk of investing in the DOGE could be worth it these weeks.
3. Arbitrum (ARB)
One of the most exciting altcoins of the past few weeks has been Arbitrum (ARB). Ethereum’s Layer 2 solution has seen strong gains in price over the past few days. In the last 24 hours alone, the ARB has gained nearly 15% in value.
In late March, the network conducted a highly publicized airdrop of 1.1 million ARB tokens. This massively increased the trading volume of Arbitrum on the exchanges. The momentum could continue for the ARB price in the coming weeks.
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Top 3 Cryptos to BUY in January 2023 – The Bullrun is HERE?
- Top 3 Reasons why it’s currently BETTER to Buy Altcoins
- New Zealand Crypto Exchange Cryptopia Hacked
- 5 Best Altcoins to buy in January 2024
- Dogecoin To Hit $10 Soon If This Happens!
- Dogecoin Prediction for Year-End 2023: Are we Seeing 3x to 5x by December?
- Solana’s Post-Bank Crash Future: Will it Crumble to $10 or Skyrocket in Value?
- Big News: Dogecoin To Hit $3 In February If This Happens!
- Solana Price Prediction – Is SOL Prepping for another BOOM?
- Dogecoin Price Prediction: Can DOGE reach 20 cents soon?
- Are you missing out on the next big thing? Check out these altcoins that could make you a millionaire in no time
- Dogecoin to the Moon? The Potential for a Price Explosion
- DOGE Prediction 2023: Will Dogecoin Price Recover?
- Solana Price Prediction for February 2023: THIS Price is very likely!
- High Season for Crypto: Top 3 Cryptocurrencies to Watch in July
- Top 3 Reasons why DOGECOIN is a Good Buy before 2023
You might also like
More from Altcoin
This tutorial will guide you step-by-step on how to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on Bitpanda in 2023.
It's long gone up through a jaw-dropping 60% in just one month! Let's take a look at this STX price …