Things have calmed down a bit in the bear market around NFTs . In recent months, the trading volume of NFTs on OpenSea has dropped significantly. But the NFT market is still changing and evolving, creating new opportunities for investors to profit with NFTs in the future. Which blockchains are currently relevant on the NFT market? In this article, we discuss the current situation around NFTs and list the top 3 blockchains for NFT in 2023.
What are NFTs?
NFTs are non-fungible tokens. These are digital assets based on blockchain technology. As the name suggests, NFTs are non-fungible. This means that these tokens cannot be reproduced and are therefore unique. NFTs have a unique digital signature.
The NFTs have become known above all through a new art market for digital art objects. But also in the area of
Do NFTs still have a future?
In recent months, the trading volume of NFTs has decreased. Of course, this was mainly due to the crypto bear market, where not only interest in cryptocurrencies per se, but also in all projects based on the blockchain is falling. Furthermore, the implosion of the Terra network caused a decline in interest in blockchain projects.
In the coming months and years, like the crypto market, the NFT market should become bullish again in the future. In addition, many large companies such as Starbucks, Nike, Adidas, and Gucci have entered the market. A mass adoption should follow in the next few years so that we should see a value explosion in the NFTs again in the future.
Top 3 Blockchains for NFTs
Certain blockchains have positioned themselves on the NFT market in recent months. A large part of the NFTs is based on these 3 blockchains:
Ethereum is the clear number 1 among NFTs. Most NFTs and the large and well-known NFT collections (e.g. Bored Ape Yacht Club ) are based on the Ethereum blockchain. This development naturally came with the pioneering role of the Ethereum blockchain in smart contracts. Furthermore, the majority of the top NFT marketplaces (OpenSea, Rarible, etc.) have emerged on Ethereum in recent years.
Solana is the second major blockchain dominating the NFT market. The network is considered one of the fastest-acting blockchains on the market and impresses with its very high scalability. The basis is provided by the innovative proof-of-history consensus mechanism. His advances in NFTs in particular caused a price explosion in 2021. Many NFT projects are based on the Solana blockchain and there are separate NFT trading platforms for Solana NFTs.
After a long sluggish development in Cardano use cases, the network recently announced that it is number 3 in terms of revenue in the NFTs segment. Cardano is considered by many investors to be the theoretically most efficient blockchain on the market. Nevertheless, in practice, progress was sluggish in the NFT and DeFi areas. But in the future, Cardano could develop a big dominance in the NFT market.
Are NFTs worth it?
The trading volume of NFTs has decreased in the last few months and we see the hype around the non-fungible tokens abating. But lower interest and prices can also be a great opportunity for smart investors. Right now, you could invest cheaply in projects that could see a sharp increase in value over the next few years.
The most well-known NFT trading platform is OpenSea . At OpenSea you will find hundreds of NFT collections to choose from if you wish to purchase NFTs. OpenSea offers the most users and therefore also the most buyers. Famous NFT collections such as the Bored Ape Yacht Club can be purchased on the platform.
CLICK HERE TO BUY AND SELL NFTS ON OPENSEA!
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Want to Become a Millionaire with NFT? – Use these Platforms and be Creative!
- Top 3 NFT Collections With The Most Trading Volume Ever
- Conservative Prediction: Can XRP reach $5 in 2023?
- Missed Bored Ape Yacht Club? Meet its competitor on Solana
- Top 5 Upcoming NFT Collections To Buy
- NFT Season: EASILY Buy NFTs on these 4 Platforms
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- The Ultimate NFT Guide 2023 – New to NFTs? START HERE
- How to sell NFTs? – The ultimate guide
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Top 5 NFT Art Collections
- Non-Fungible Token: Are these NFTs underrated? Check Our Top 10 list
- 5 NFT Trends for 2022 – You don’t Want to Miss the NFT Train!
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- What is Fractal NFT? Don’t be late on New Crypto Trends!
- Top 5 NFT Marketplaces For 2022
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- 5 Hot NFT Collectibles Dominating Crypto in 2023
- OpenSea Decentralized Alternative – NFTX Announces NFT Marketplace
- What are PFP NFTs? Are they worth it? Is the hype still there?
You might also like
More from Blockchain
Cardano Price is about to EXPLODE! Where is ADA reaching next?
Cardano returned to its previous uptrend and is now targeting the $0,40 price. Should you invest in ADA? When will …
DO NOT Miss Ethereum Price reaching $2,000…is ETH a Good Buy?
Ethereum coin went back to previous highs and is currently eyeing the $2,000 price mark. Is ETH a good buy? …
Top 3 Stablecoins to Buy instead of USDC
It is a good idea to look for other stablecoin alternatives now that USDC crashed. Here are our top 3 …