Probably the most well-known Bitcoiner in the world, Michael Saylor, sees a Bitcoin price of 1 million dollars coming in the next few years. For him, Bitcoin is the best investment in human history and could soon take over the world. What are his reasons and how realistic is his assessment?
Who is Michael Saylor and how is he connected to Bitcoin?
Michael Saylor is the CEO of Microstrategy, which grew into a multinational company with more than 2,500 employees through the manufacture of software. Saylor has made the company’s strategy 100% investing in Bitcoin for the last 3 years.
Microstrategy takes out large loans and thus regularly invests in Bitcoin. Later, the company repays the loans when the BTC price has risen. This means that Microstrategy is basically using a leveraged Bitcoin strategy.
Furthermore, Saylor is one of the best-known, if not the best-known, advocate for cryptocurrency in the world. His talks about Bitcoin are followed euphorically by followers. His followers see him as one of the smartest investors out there.
Michael Saylor Bitcoin Prediction: BTC Price at $1 Million?
According to Michael Saylor, the Bitcoin price could rise to a value of 1 million US dollars in a few years. Because in the coming years, the adaptation of bitcoin could progress massively and the demand for bitcoin should increase massively. Then the price could explode.
Why is Saylor actually so convinced of Bitcoin? What are the arguments for his massively bullish Bitcoin price forecast?
Bitcoin is designed to absorb all other assets in value
According to Michael Saylor, Bitcoin is the best investment of all in the future and all financial values
FOMO will be massive
According to Saylor, more and more people will understand Bitcoin in the future. This process should take longer. But beyond a certain point, bitcoin will become less and less available. 19.3 million bitcoins have already been mined. Many Bitcoin are hardly moved by the owners anymore. The halvings result in a supply shock. The declining supply could cause FOMO on Bitcoin to intensify. This should explode the Bitcoin price.
Bitcoin is Ultimate Scarcity
According to Saylor, the scarcity of Bitcoin is probably the most important characteristic of the cryptocurrency. Due to this scarcity, all values
How realistic is this Bitcoin Price? Is Saylor right?
Michael Saylor’s remarks are always interesting and his arguments can lead one to conclude that the value of Bitcoin will increase massively in the coming years and decades.
Ultimately, however, the future cannot be predicted and there is a certain risk with almost everything in life. Nevertheless, Saylor’s statements encourage investors that their investment can pay off, especially in the long term.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- NASDAQ Company MicroStrategy Increases Its Bitcoin Reserves To $425 Million
- Top 3 Reasons why you should Buy some Bitcoins
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Bitcoin above 20K AGAIN! Is Bitcoin Price Bullish Today?
- Litecoin News: LTC up 30% – Why is Litecoin Price up?
- Top 3 Bullish Crypto News – The Market is likely to go HIGHER SOON?
- Stock-to-Flow Fail: is this Model still Credible for Crypto Investors in 2021?
- Top 5 Reasons why Bitcoin Price Fell Below $20,000
- Elon Musk will Resign from Twitter – Will Dogecoin Die?
- Litecoin Price Prediction– How High Can LTC Rise by the New Year?
- Top 3 Cryptos to BUY in January 2023 – The Bullrun is HERE?
- Solid Protocol: Simplifying Exposure To DeFi
- Bitcoin turns 14 years old: Happy Birthday Bitcoin! Who’s Celebtrating?
- What is a realistic forecast for Bitcoin at the end of 2022?
- Why the Bitcoin price of TODAY is different than in 2017 – Should you buy BTC?
- Banking Revolution: 3 Reasons Why Bitcoin is the Ultimate Financial Solution?
- Can Bitcoin reach 0 $? Here are the Thoughts of Professional Analysts
- Can Bitcoin NFTs Exist? “Bottlepay Dilemma” Says Maybe
- 5 Fundamental Reasons That could Launch a Massive Bitcoin Bull Run Before the End of 2020
- Top 14 Bitcoin Price Predictions? Experts Opinions Analyzed
You might also like
More from Bitcoin News
Bitcoin price has been showing fluctuations lately, especially since the bear market began. Let's take a look at this …
Bitcoin mining involves millions of computers worldwide, known as 'miners', that track and verify transactions. Unlike centralized systems like the …
Two recent developments involving major exchanges Binance and Kraken have sent ripples through the industry. Will crypto crash?