Like every year, Coindesk throws its annual Consensus conference. This gathering has been the key meeting place for individuals devoted to a decentralized world since 2015. It is one of the few worldwide events presenting and celebrating all sides of blockchain tech. For this year 2022 specifically, we at CryptoTicker participated in the entire conference schedule and will bring you up to speed on how it went.
Consensus Agenda Talks
There were many interesting crypto companies and well-known individuals who partook in this year’s Consensus conference. Here’s a sample list of who was in the speakers’ panel in 2022:
- Sam Bankman-Fried: CEO of FTX
- Kimbal Musk: CEO of Big Green (brother of your favorite meme guy, Elon Musk)
- Abby Johnson: Chairman and CEO of Fidelity Investments
- Changpeng Zhao: Founder & CEO of Binance
- Kirsten Gillibrand: Senator at the US Senate
- Edward Snowden: President at the Freedom of Press
- Dan Schulman: President and CEO of PayPal
And many more! The total panel consists of more than 700 speakers.
Web3 Startup Crawl in Consensus 2022
One of the events that took place was the Web3 Startup Crawl.
“Grab a group of friends, grab a drink, and celebrate the Texas Web3 community at Capital Factory. Whether you are new to Austin, new to tech, or just visiting for Consensus, this is the easy way for introverts and extroverts alike to have fun and network at the same time.”
This specific event happened on the 10th of June. This is where all startups go into an open space and pitch their project while networking with other like-minded enthusiasts.