As previously reported, the Las Vegas Block Week will take place between October 26th and 28th, 2019. CoinAgenda has added leaders from Deloitte, IOHK, Æternity, Celsius Network and more to explore trends in crypto-economics, investing, regulations and morein Las Vegas October 26-28.
CoinAgenda, the leading global conference series connecting investors and funds with the top entrepreneurs in the blockchain and cryptocurrency sectors, today announced the addition of several industry titans and enterprise leaders to its speaker lineup.
Joining CoinAgenda Global will be entrepreneur and investor Brock Pierce; Smart Valor CEO Olga Feldmeier; Æternity Founder Yanislav Malahov; Deloitte Partner and Global Tax Leader, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, Robert Massey; Celsius Network Founder and CEO Alex Mashinsky; IOHK co-founders Charles Hoskinson and Jeremy Wood; Wyoming Blockchain Coalition co-founder Caitlin Long; journalist and activist Melissa Rowley; Omega One Founder and CEO Alex Gordon-Brander; and Medici Ventures Principal Developer Tron Black. A complete list of speakers can be found here.
This year, CoinAgenda Global will be the kickoff event for Vegas Blockchain Week (October 25-31). CoinAgenda will begin with a half-day BitAngels conference on Saturday, October 26, where 50 companies (a mix of angel and VC investments as well as tokens trading on exchanges) will pitch in a Demo Day environment at UNLV, concluding with an exclusive, private cocktail party at Breathe Pool Lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel.
If you haven’t been to a CoinAgenda event, you’ve missed out on the industry’s most exclusive networking event series for investors and blockchain startups. If you’ve attended in the past, then you already know the quality of people, both on stage and in the audience, we bring to our conferences,” said Michael Terpin, Founder of CoinAgenda.
The main CoinAgenda conference will take place Sunday and Monday at The Cosmopolitan. Sunday will focus on new blockchain categories, security token offerings, and legal, regulatory and jurisdictional issues involved with starting and investing in blockchain companies, as well as a spotlight on enterprise blockchain. It will finish with the famed Legendary Dinner at a world-renowned celebrity mansion off the Strip with top-shelf food, wine and entertainment.
Monday’s all-day agenda hones in on trends in investing, trading and digital currency funds, as well as spotlight panels and keynotes on exchanges, IEOs and family offices. The conference ends on Monday night with an exclusive VIP closing party at the Marquee Library at the Cosmopolitan.
Now in its sixth year, CoinAgenda is the leading global conference series connecting professional investors, traders, family offices and digital currency funds with top entrepreneurs in the blockchain and cryptocurrency sectors.
CoinAgenda Global focuses on international blockchain investing trends, with world-class speakers from around the globe, plus a special focus on blockchain economic development, friendly jurisdictions, the rise of security tokens, enterprise applications, and changes in digital currency funding vehicles and digital currency exchanges. CoinAgenda is an experience that allows all attendees to meet, mingle, and get to know the leading thought leaders, entrepreneurs and investors in the sector, including memorable parties at unique locations.
If you want to learn about crypto in advance, visit our free online course.
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Fifth Annual CoinAgenda Global Conference
- Coinagenda Global Crypto Conference in Las Vegas
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Coinagenda Global Announces Speakers for Las Vegas Conference
- CoinAgenda comes to Malta for its annual Blockchain Conference
- Coinagenda Carribean Cryptoconference
- TOKEN2049 Singapore Hits 300 Sponsor Milestone, Announces New Headline Speakers
- With Over 10,000 Attendees Confirmed, TOKEN2049 Singapore Sets Record-Breaking Attendee and Sponsor Numbers Amid All-Star Speaker Line-Up
- VeChain Partners with AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon: A New Dawn in Telecom Blockchain Collaboration
- Record Breaking Success Cements TOKEN2049 as the World’s Largest Crypto and Web3 Industry Event
- Crypto Assets Conference 2020B | Free online Ticket for our readers!
- Consensus 2018 Sees Over 8,500 Attendees
- Bits & Pretzels 2018: Crypto, Blockchain, and Women In Tech
- World Financial Innovation Series (WFIS) Spearheads Indonesia’s Revolutionary Integration of Tech & FSI
- Seoul prepares to host the Beyond Blocks Summit
- Duo Security Discloses Crypto Scam Botnet On Twitter
- Consensus 2018: A Blatant Rent-Seeking Operation?
- TOKEN2049 Singapore Set to Be World’s Largest Web3 Event With Over 10,000 Attendees
- DEFI and NFT SUMMIT – BRINGING TOGETHER 16+ TOP EXPERTS on JUNE, 10-11
- Start Summit: Digital Summit for Entrepreneurship in St.Gallen
More from Crypto
The question now is whether the price of XRP will reach $1 shortly. Let's take a look at this XRP …