The C³ Crypto Conference, one of the largest conferences on cryptocurrencies will take place in Berlin, Germany. It is the highlight of Berlin Blockchain Week, which will take place between 25 and 29 March 2019, and will be used by many crypto enthusiasts to gain valuable information and knowledge.
This time, the guests will meet on March 27 and 28 at the Maritim Hotel Staufenbergstraße. Visitors can expect a variety of offers, highlights, and valuable information on the latest developments in Blockchain and cryptocurrencies and Fintech. A wide range of topics such as regulation and taxation as well as trade and crypto exchanges to applications and the entire ecosystem will be covered at he conference. In addition to the conference, an exhibition will take place at the same time.
Participants can look forward to expert knowledge from personalities such as Dennis Austinat from eTorro, Jana Zielinski from IOTA and Marcel Kuhs from AZHOS.
Key Ingredients of C³
The C³ Crypto Conference will present attendees with a summary of the newest inclinations and topics in the blockchain world, from modern regulatory judgments to the route towards mass enactment. Strong importance on use cases, guidance, and regulation at this year’s conference will present visitors with complete knowledge of the crypto ecosystem and how it will develop in the future.
The conference is divided into eight themed blocks that will take place at different times in two days. There will be more than 50 speakers at the C³ Crypto Conference 2019.
Session: Regulations and applications
- IOTA use cases for small and medium-sized companies on the blockchain.
- Use cases like SatoshiPay
Theme block: Media & Ecosystem
- The rise of cryptocurrencies and understanding how money works
- The role of the media and marketing during the crypto-bubble and after
- Overview of the ecosystem of 2019
- DLT as a driver of innovation
Theme Block: Mass Application
- Application in companies
Theme block: Crypto trade and taxation
- Future of the crypto trade
- Crypto trade and taxation
Theme Block: Finance your blockchain company
- Where is the financial technology heading?
Theme block: Potential of digital assets
- Crypto indexes and certification
- Family businesses, business angels and venture capital at Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
Session: Insights and Education
- Small businesses and mass application
Take Advantage of the Discount
For the readers of CryptoTicker we have a discount. Use the discount code “CRYPTOTICKER “, you can get the tickets here. Thanks to the sponsor C-Novation, there are still some passes available for the Expo Ticket.
Instant loans by local bank transfer using your crypto as collateral without selling it. Earn 8% interest per year on your Stablecoins, USD, EUR & GBP.