C³ Crypto Conference 2019 is returning to Berlin during March 27th & 28th 2019. The conference will summon fintech and governance industrial leaders and Blockchain/Cryptocurrency experts from across the globe.
C³ Crypto Conference 2019 will assemble a distinct group of delegates including blockchain technology innovators, virtual reality (VR) leaders, augmented reality (AR), artificial intelligence (AI), MedTech, FinTech under one umbrella. The ultimate aim of the conference is to study how these various technologies can empower emerging and innovative projects, and how the established firms can become the leader of digital world by seizing the opportunities offered by these technologies.
Why Attend and Who is Speaking?
- To keep yourself updated with the advanced drifts and improvements in blockchain and cryptocurrency world.
- To meet the businesspeople and developers of the passionate and most innovative designs.
- To hear about various hottest technologies such as virtual reality (VR) augmented reality (AR), artificial intelligence (AI).
- Networking with the entrepreneurs’ intelligent practitioners, visionaries and thought- leaders.
- To partake in the events and get the benefit of distributed ideas and perspicacity to the new decentralized digital network.
For tickets to C³, click here and use the discount code CRYPTOTICKERREADER2019 for a great deal. Hurry! They have some great Early Bird Discounts that are ending soon.
Trading Bitcoin is too complicated?
We highly recommend our Crypto-Starter-Kit to you!
Follow us on Social Media and subscribe to our free crypto newsletter!
Diskutiere mit uns!
This post may contain promotional links that help us fund the site. When you click on the links, we receive a commission - but the prices do not change for you! :)
Disclaimer: The authors of this website may have invested in crypto currencies themselves. They are not financial advisors and only express their opinions. Anyone considering investing in crypto currencies should be well informed about these high-risk assets.
Trading with financial products, especially with CFDs involves a high level of risk and is therefore not suitable for security-conscious investors. CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high risk of losing money quickly through leverage. Be aware that most private Investors lose money, if they decide to trade CFDs. Any type of trading and speculation in financial products that can produce an unusually high return is also associated with increased risk to lose money. Note that past gains are no guarantee of positive results in the future.