PancakeSwap is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that still offers extreme growth potential in the future. Low fees and high liquidity make the platform look extremely attractive. The trend towards decentralized financial products (DeFi) and the large user base make PancakeSwap an extremely interesting product. Let’s talk in this article about why Pancakeswap crypto is a good investment option by laying 3 strong pillars in the Pancakeswap infrastructure.
#3 PancakeSwap has Low Fees!
PancakeSwap was developed on the Binance Smart Chain. For this reason, the fees for the decentralized exchange are much lower than for the large competitor Uniswap. Uniswap is based on the Ethereum blockchain. Due to a certain stagnation in Ethereum and the rather slow adoption of proof-of-stake, the transaction fees increase significantly.
PancakeSwap has much more moderate fees at 0.2%. This allows more transactions to be carried out and investors receive higher profit margins. Because of the extremely low fees, PancakeSwap has built a very enthusiastic community that supports the project loudly.
#2 Attractive Staking Options
Staking, the provision of your own tokens to support the validation process of transactions and the provision of liquidity, is one of the main features of decentralized exchanges. Through staking, investors can acquire high annual returns on the right decentralized stock exchange.
On PancakeSwap, 16 tokens are now available for staking within the network. The staking pools on the platform offer annual returns of up to 72%. The pools are not just classic liquidity pools, they also offer high returns. The token CAKE not only serves as a governance token but can also be stacked.
#3 High Liquidity
One of the great advantages of the Binance Smart Chain is its high liquidity. PancakeSwap has the highest daily user base of any decentralized application and continues to have the fourth highest market volume. Thanks to this high and, above all, active user base, liquidity on the platform can be continuously secured.
The token CAKE has an extremely high volume, which helps investors tremendously when deciding to stake. In addition, it is extremely easy to invest in the CAKE and to sell again when it is profitable.
- CAKE Price Prediction: Can PancakeSwap Reach 10$ by the end of the year 2022?
- Top 3 Yield Farming Cryptocurrencies for 2022
- How To Trade And Make Profits On PancakeSwap
- LUNA Crash to 1$! Proposal to fix UST is out, will LUNA recover soon?
- How to use PancakeSwap – Guide
- PancakeSwap VS SushiSwap – What is the Difference?
- The Top 5 Decentralized Exchanges (DEXs)
- XRP Price can TRIPLE in the next few weeks if THIS Happens, Here’s Why
- Uniswap vs Sushiswap: The Definitive DEX Comparison
- What is SUSHI Crypto? Enter The Sushiswap Project!
- Founder of Terra Arrest – Will LUNA Collapse AGAIN?
- Top 5 Decentralized Exchanges In June 2022
- Quickswap – Ethereum Killer’s Killer?
- XRP Price Prediction – Can XRP reach 2$ before 2022?
- Ethereum to RAY: 4 of the Top Cryptocurrencies to Invest in Now
- This Token is consolidating before BOOMING! What Is Bancor Crypto?
- What is Cardano Staking? Here’s a Guide to Earning JUICY INTEREST!
- XRP Price Prediction – Can Ripple reach 1 $ before 2023?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 20
- Apeswap Crypto: A Better Alternative To Pancakeswap?
- Bancor v2 Expected In 2Q20, Chainlink Secured And Fixes DeFi
You might also like
More from Altcoin
ETH increased by more than 25% in the past week. Can Ethereum price reach $2,000 before 2023? Let's assess in …
Will Dogecoin reach $1 soon? What will happen to DOGE prices before 2023? Let's analyze in this Dogecoin price prediction …
News surfaced that the UK approves cryptos. How will this affect crypto prices? Will investors jump back into their crypto …