Lately, the influence of the big Bitcoin addresses on the market has been discussed again and again. So-called Bitcoin whales can massively influence crypto price developments through their activities in the market. We often think of large companies or banks. But these 4 private individuals are the top 4 largest Bitcoin whales on the market.
#4 Changpeng Zhao- Binance Founder
As the founder of the largest crypto exchange in the world, Binance, Changpeng Zhao is logically one of the largest Bitcoin whales in the world. After years of working on Wall Street, Zhao saw the opportunity in cryptocurrencies and founded Binance in 2017. The platform has now overtaken all other crypto exchanges in terms of popularity.
Changpeng Zhao’s net worth is believed to be $ 1.9 billion. The majority of this comes from cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin. Zhao has been a prominent thought leader in the field of cryptocurrencies and blockchain for years.
#3 Chris Larsen – Angel Investor
Chris Larsen takes number 3 on the list of Bitcoin whales. Larsen is the founder and CEO of Ripple, one of the most popular payment networks in the crypto world. He is the second confirmed crypto billionaire after Zhan.
His net worth is around $ 6 billion. The number of Bitcoins in his possession should be lower than the number of Micree Zhan (our #2 guy on the list). Lately, Larsen attracted attention with rather critical remarks about cryptocurrencies.
#2 Micree Zhan – Bitmain Co-Founder
No one knows the exact Bitcoin wealth of Micree Zhan. According to rumors, the co-founder of the Bitcoin mining company Bitmain Technologies holds the second-highest number of Bitcoin privately owned, making it number 2 of the largest Bitcoin whales.
Zhan lives in Beijing and has an estimated fortune equivalent to over $ 3 billion in Bitcoin. His former business partner Jihan Wu is the first person to translate Satoshi’s Bitcoin whitepaper into Mandarin.
#1 Bitcoin whales – Satoshi Nakamoto
It’s no big surprise that the inventor of bitcoin is also the individual who, in all likelihood, holds most of the privately-owned bitcoins. Since he left the Bitcoin community in 2011, it has become quiet around him. “Satoshi” also seems to be just a pseudonym for the person.
Privacy is very important to the inventor of Bitcoin. According to rumors, Satoshi owns own around 5% of all bitcoins in circulation. These correspond to a value in the high double-digit billions. This makes Satoshi Nakamoto the number 1 Bitcoin whale.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Top 10 Cryptocurrency Experts To Follow On Twitter
- Ripple’s Co-Founder is Now One of The World’s Richest Men
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- The Crypto Billionaires of China
- Crypto Exchange Binance To Donate Listing Fees To Charity
- Top 10 Most Trusted People in Crypto: Crooks or Not?
- Chinese Tech Moguls: Regulation is Crypto’s Chief Hurdle
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Mystery ‘Satoshi Nakamoto’ Reveal: HODLing $10 billion in Bitcoin
- Cryptocurrency ABC – The Crypto Dictionary
- Binance (BNB) CEO has made some important remarks on BNB growth and crypto tweet trends
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Bitcoin SV – 268% Rise in A Week – Coordinated Pump and Dump?
- Bitcoin Turns 10 Years Old
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- ChangeNOW Organizes “Ask Me Anything” With Satoshi Nakamoto
- Self-Proclaimed Bitcoin Creator Faces Multi-Billion Dollar Lawsuit
- Bitcoin Mining Company Bitmain Hit $1.1 Billion in Profits in Q1 2018
You might also like
More from Bitcoin News
Can Bitcoin price go up in the coming months? Will we see $50,000 in the summer of 2023? Let's analyst …
A 48-megawatt nuclear-powered bitcoin mining center has officially opened on a massive 1,200-acre campus in the United States.