Every month, we at Cryptoticker publish interesting cryptocurrency projects that aren’t widely known and have huge potential. Many traders and investors frequently scour the digital area in quest of those undervalued Altcoin jewels. Simply going all in on a cheap currency is insufficient. When deciding which project to invest in, a number of variables must be taken into consideration, including the project’s aim, viability, timetable, founders, and several more research points. That’s why we’ll handle this work on your behalf so you can focus on the investing part. Here is our in-depth list of the Top 5 Altcoins to Buy in September 2022. Let’s go!
#5 Binance Coin (BNB)
Binance Coin is the native token of the Binance chain. Previously, this coin had been on Ethereum but was removed after Binance Smart Chain’s completion. Today, BSC is one of the fastest networks in the digital asset space, helping traders execute transactions faster and more efficiently. In 2017, when Binance launched BNB, it assured that the token would have a limit of 200 million tokens.
- Current Price: USD 278
- Market Capitalization: USD 44.7 Billion
- Market Cap rank: #5
#4 Cardano (ADA)
Cardano is a blockchain protocol that is very efficient and combines scalability, decentralization, and security. The blockchain uses the efficient Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism. Cardano’s network token is called ADA. Cardano is one, if not the most technically mature blockchain on the market. This is because the Cardano Foundation uses scientific methods to further develop the blockchain. With this evidence-based approach, the blockchain can analyze the errors of other blockchains and improve them in its own network.
- Current Price: USD 0.5
- Market Capitalization: USD 17 Billion
- Market Cap rank: #7
#3 Filecoin (FIL)
Filecoin aims to decentralize the data repository and make it accessible to everyone. The project is a decentralized storage network that connects businesses and consumers with the aim of revolutionizing the public data storage sector. Protocol Labs is an open-source lab that created Filecoin. The first whitepaper was published in July 2014 by Juan Benet, a computer scientist. The number of big companies in the currently centralized data storage business is something that Filecoin wishes to diminish. The network essentially offers an open market with new financial and storage models, as well as opulent services for public data including open access data, historical archives, websites, games, and many more.
- Current Price: USD 6.2
- Market Capitalization: USD 1.7 Billion
- Market Cap rank: #33
#2 Polygon (MATIC)
Polygon is a scaling solution for the Ethereum network. The Ethereum blockchain was the first network to introduce smart contracts, making Ethereum a leader in decentralized applications to this day. However, Ethereum has struggled to keep transactions fast and efficient as the number of smart contracts has increased. This is how the Polygon network came about.
Polygon is a layer 2 solution in which a second level and numerous sidechains offload the Ethereum blockchain. The so-called “plasma chains” from Polygon are particularly important. These Ethereum sidechains offload the blockchain’s smart contracts. Developers of decentralized applications can outsource their dApps and smart contracts to the Polygon network if required. This solves Ethereum’s scaling problems.
- Current Price: USD 0.88
- Market Capitalization: USD 7.6 Billion
- Market Cap rank: #12
#1 Bitgert (BRISE)
Like Solana, Bitgert prides itself as a network building a fast blockchain enterprise for users. Based on Binance, it is an engineering organization that possesses the fastest blockchain processing 100,000 transactions per second (TPS). Launched in July 2021 and barely a year since it began operation, the blockchain has grown massively in popularity. While offering high speed, Bitgert is also a nearly zero transaction fee blockchain.
Currently the fastest Blockchain of 2022, its growing ecosystem boasts of projects covering DeFi, NFTs, Web3, etc. The Bitgert ecosystem also comprises a BRC20/ERC20/BEP20 supported wallet- BRISE Wallet, available for iOS and Android devices. Bitgert’s offerings currently supersede Solana and have a high chance of surpassing the highly-rated network. Bitgert’s speed and almost zero gas fees place it ahead of Solana. The development team continually wants to improve the new network this year.
- Current Price: USD 0.00000095
- Market Capitalization: USD 954 Million
- Market Cap rank: #216
The above list of the top 5 altcoins to buy in September 2022 are currently in consolidation mode after the harsh crypto crash. Despite their high potentials, it is advisable to purchase with care and set stop-loss triggers. The Ethereum merge should be happening this month, so the market will be highly volatile. Ethereum is definitely our pick for this month as well because of the merge event. If things go well, Ethereum is expected to at least double in price.
- Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in May 2022 – INSANE POTENTIALS!
- Filecoin Is Surging! – Here’s What To Know About FIL Token
- Filecoin Price Prediction: Why FIL Price is Surging?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Top 5 Altcoins to Buy in June 2022 – Best Crypto Investments!
- Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in August 2022 – Best Cryptocurrency Investments
- Filecoin (FIL) Jumps 10% while Bitcoin Consolidates – What is FIL Coin?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Filecoin Price Prediction: What happened with the FIL Price?
- Ethereum breaks USD 4,000 and THOSE projects prepare to go HIGHER
- FACT: Will Shiba Inu Coin reach $1 during the next Bullrun?
- Filecoin Price Analysis – FIL Price Reaches $200 With A $3 Billion Market Capitalization
- Despite the Crash, These Altcoins are BOOMING
- Top 3 Altcoins to BUY in March 2022 – Best Cryptocurrency Investments
- XRP Price can TRIPLE in the next few weeks if THIS Happens, Here’s Why
- Crypto Recommendation – These are the Top 3 Performers of 2021
- Filecoin Price is about to MAKE IT or BREAK IT…This should happen Next
- LAST CHANCE to Buy XRP below 50 cents…Here’s Why!
- Filecoin – The new decentralized cloud service
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 30
- 3 Reasons why the Crypto Market CRASHED! Here’s what happened
You might also like
More from Altcoin
Ethereum price is on the rise! What will happen next? Will Ethereum continue to go up? Let's analyze in this …