Bitcoin price is displaying amazing performance. The market capitalization of all cryptocurrencies has touched $1 trillion. At the time of writing this, the Bitcoin price is sitting at USD 37181.70. This could be the right time to dive into the world of cryptocurrency.
There are several ways to exchange your euros for Bitcoin. The simplest is to pay a Bitcoin exchange the euros directly, through the bank or cash, and get Bitcoin in return. Unfortunately, it is not easy to find a reliable trader this way. That is why one normally uses cryptocurrency exchanges. In this post, we introduce some notable cryptocurrency exchanges that also support euros.
Buy Bitcoin Using Kraken
Kraken is a popular US crypto exchange that also supports the euro. The company was founded in 2011 and has since grown into one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges in the crypto world. The daily trading volume of BTC / EUR trading amounts to more than 41 million euros.
Buy Bitcoin Using Coinbase
Coinbase is the largest US crypto exchange. It now also supports the euro and is not as strong as Kraken in BTC / EUR trading. That’s likely because Kraken has been running the Euro / BTC trading pair for longer. The euro / BTC trading volume is around 21 million euros per day.
Buy Bitcoin Using Bitfinex
Bitfinex is a crypto exchange founded in Hong Kong in 2012. For a long time, it was the largest exchange in terms of the trading volume. The daily trading volume * of BTC / EUR trading on Bitfinex is around EUR 8 million.
Buy Bitcoin Using Bitpanda
Bitpanda is a trading platform from Austria that was founded in 2014. One advantage is that it supports the German language.
Buy Bitcoin Using bitcoin.de
Bitcoin.de is a German platform on which users can buy Bitcoins with euros. The platform also supports the German language.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitwala Launches Crypto Bank In Germany
- Breaking: Kraken Becomes The First US American Crypto Bank
- LAST CHANCE to Buy XRP below 50 cents…Here’s Why!
- Top 3 Best Centralized Exchanges For June 2022
- Is it again a good time to buy Bitcoin?
- Paying with Crypto: An Introduction To Litecoin
- XRP Price increase 100%? This Chart confirms a MASSIVE Breakout soon
- How to buy Ripple (XRP) on Kraken?
- How to become a Bitcoin trader
- Ethereum price falls below 1,000 euros! Will Ethereum go lower now?
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- Nuri Crypto is Officially Bankrupt – Withdraw your Funds before THIS Date!
- Bitwala Raises €4m Fund To Launch Blockchain Banking In Germany
- Coinbase GBP Support for Deposit/Withdrawals
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- How To Purchase Ethereum On Kraken
- Aptos NFTs: Everything You Need To Know About Aptos Monkeys
- Popular Crypto Exchange Binance Finally Supports Euro/GBP
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Will Bitcoin continue to rise in the coming weeks? In this article, we go over the top 3 reasons why …
What's next for Bitcoin now? Will Bitcoin reach $30,000 soon? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin price prediction article.