The crypto market has been consolidating around a market capitalization of approximately 1.15 trillion USD for the past few weeks. However, in recent weeks, the market has seen some turbulence, with Bitcoin prices falling below the key support price of $28,000. Why is Bitcoin down? Should you Buy Bitcoin now that prices fell dropped? Let’s analyze in this Bitcoin prediction article.
Why is Bitcoin Down?
Many analysts fear that the market may be up for another crash in prices, particularly after the Bittrex bankruptcy. The once-prominent cryptocurrency exchange was forced to shut down due to financial difficulties, causing concern among investors.
High Bitcoin Transaction Fees
The Bitcoin price could have dropped mainly due to the massive increases in transaction fees on the Bitcoin blockchain. Because of the BRC20 tokens, which can now be created by ordinals on Bitcoin. In the last few days, an extremely large number of people have been using the ordinals functions and thus massively filling the blocks on the blockchain.
Uncertainty around the Bitcoin Blockchain
Uncertainty surrounding the current state of the Bitcoin blockchain likely caused the price to fall below $28,000. We have to mention that direct damage to Bitcoin is very unlikely. With the increases in transaction fees, miners also get higher rewards, which pushes the hashrate higher.
Bitcoin Price Prediction: Will Bitcoin Crash to $20,000?
Despite these challenges, there are still many reasons to be optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and other digital assets offer a unique value proposition, providing a decentralized and secure means of transferring value across borders and without the need for intermediaries.
Looking at Figure 1, we can see how Bitcoin indeed broke 28K lower. However, there is a much stronger support around 27K, and BTC is hovering between 27K and 28K currently. Previously, Bitcoin price managed to regain its price of around 30K from that area. This can happen again within the next few days if the buying power dominates in the crypto market. That’s why buying at the current price can be a good idea. However, it is important to set a SL level around 27K in case things turned south.
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: Will Bitcoin CRASH to $20,000?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: Bitcoin is STILL on an Uptrend, Here’s Why!
- Is the Bitcoin Crash over? Or will Bitcoin price reach $10,000?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin FAILS to breach 30K higher…Will Bitcoin crash to 20K?
- Bitcoin stabilizes at 28K: When will Bitcoin reach 30K?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Bitcoin Price UP above 20K – Is the Crypto Crash over?
- Forget Bitcoin, Meme coins Are Making People Rich: How $PEPE, $MONG, and $DINO are Taking Over the Crypto World!
- Bitcoin price might just have turned Bullish again…This is why
- Can Solana Price Hit $100 in 2023?
- Bitcoin price is Consolidating! Here’s why this is a good thing
- Cardano (ADA) With Massive Gains: What’s the Prediction for Next Week?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction for 2023: Prepare for THIS MOVE!
- Ethereum Price HOLDS 1K unlike Bitcoin! Is ETH better than BTC?
- IOTA Price Prediction: Are Things Looking Bad for IOTA?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
List of Countries Banning Cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency has been gaining popularity in recent years as a decentralized form of currency, but not all countries have …
Bitcoin stabilizes around 28K, but BTC price at $50,000 soon?
What is the Bitcoin price forecast for the second quarter of 2023? Can BTC reach $50,000? Let's analyze in this …
What is the Bitcoin CME gap?
Trading Bitcoin can follow many strategies. Do you use FA or TA? Are you a day trader, swing trader, scalper, …