Despite most cryptocurrencies being on a decline and Bitcoin failing to breach its 30K resistance price, experts believe that buying Bitcoin now could be a lucrative investment. Bitcoin is the biggest crypto by market cap and even the very first iteration of a cryptocurrency. Some investors think that it is too late to cash big on Bitcoin as it is “too late”. But is it really? And if not, how many Bitcoins should you buy to become a millionaire in the future?
Bitcoin Performance in 2023
In 2023, Bitcoin is currently up despite the current downtrend. The world’s largest cryptocurrency started the year with a price of 17K and is currently trading around 27K, showing that 2023 may be a recovery year. However, the price of Bitcoin is notoriously volatile and can fluctuate wildly in a short period of time.
What is the Bitcoin Halving
The Bitcoin halving is an event that occurs approximately every four years and reduces the number of bitcoins that are generated through mining by half. The most recent Bitcoin halving occurred in 2020, and many investors and traders believe that it could cause the price to surge. A halving is a significant event that can impact the cryptocurrency market.
When will Future Bitcoin Halvings happen?
Bitcoin halvings are expected to occur in 2025, 2029, and 2033. While the exact dates are not set in stone, halvings are significant events that can impact the cryptocurrency market. It’s important to remember that halvings are not the only factor that influences Bitcoin’s price.
How many Bitcoins should you Buy to become a Millionaire in 10 years?
Assuming that the years 2025 and 2029 will be highly bullish years, the year 2033 is expected to be a high top for Bitcoin, with prices ranging anywhere from 10 million to 100 million USD per Bitcoin. So, in theory, it is enough to buy 0.01 BTC today to achieve this goal in the next 10 years until the 3rd top in the year 2033.
Buying 0.01 BTC today costs 270$. Anyone can do it, and there is no excuse for not buying this amount at today’s prices even if some consider it “too late” to buy into Bitcoin.
- How to Become a Cryptocurrency Millionaire by 2025 in 3 Easy Steps!
- Ethereum Will Soon Undergo Equivalent Of 3 Bitcoin Halvenings, How?
- Top 4 Cryptos to BUY before 2030 – Think Long Term!
- The Big Bitcoin Prediction for 2025 – Are We Seeing $200,000 to $300,000?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- How High will XRP Price reach after Ripple wins the SEC Lawsuit? XRP 3$?
- Will Bitcoin reach $50,000 again this year in 2023? Well…
- Solana Price Prediction: How High Will SOL Price go? Hot Buy?
- XRP relisted, Ripple CEO optimistic about the Lawsuit…BUY XRP in 2023?
- Top 3 Reasons why you should Buy some Bitcoins
- Forget Bitcoin, Meme coins Are Making People Rich: How $PEPE, $MONG, and $DINO are Taking Over the Crypto World!
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- Top 3 Reasons why Bitcoin is set to reach $70,000 again
- Bitcoin News Ticker – CryptoTicker
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Cardano Price is up for a MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH, Buy ADA before 1$?
- Ethereum Price Prediction for 2025 – How High can Ethereum reach?
- SEC vs. XRP: What Investors Need to Know
- Crypto millionaires & their shopping sprees
You might also like
More from Bitcoin News
Top 3 Altcoins Outperforming Bitcoin during this Crypto Crash!
Some altcoins managed to gain significantly over the past week. In this article, we mention the top 3 altcoins outperforming …
Top 3 reasons why the Crypto Market is up for a CRASH!
Crypto Crash: Will the crypto market crash? In this article, we will explore the top 3 reasons why another crypto …
Breaking News: BlockFi just pulled a LEGAL Rug-Pull?
BlockFi users had given up their legal rights to Bitcoin by using the platform and all crypto deposits are now …