Bitcoin to the moon! New ATH for Bitcoin! Bitcoin to break the $100,000 mark! These were the catchphrases picking investors’ interest to divert funds to crypto in 2021. In reality, we have seen a flash crash with $1 trillion wiped out overnight. Bitcoin has lost 40% of value, ETH to follow the trail. Even other Alt-coins are experiencing no different fate. The question every investor wants to know– why such a dump after all hyped claims?
Why is the Market Down in the beginning of 2022?
The market has fallen to new lows because of the following reasons:
- The FED wants to taper the interest rates. Generally cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are hedge against inflation. The FED has taken the stand to curb uncontrolled inflation. As a result, the value of the dollar to Bitcoin is appreciating, forcing investors to pull back from BTC. The dump is causing the crypto market to fall back to new lows after months of bullish sentiments.
- Most experts often say that the crypto market is not linked to the stock market. In reality, the market is very much aligned with the stock market. In the past, when the stock market entered a bearish zone, crypto followed in its footprints. For example, during the 4th quarter of 2018, the S&P entered the bearish market. At the same time, the crypto market nosedived from $222 billion to $130 billion. The same trends have started to surface in 2022 setting the tone for a long crypto winter ahead.
Does the Market Have To Do with Any Past Trends?
Say it a Deja Vu and I wouldn’t question the claim! Indeed, since the pattern formation replicates that of the past. In 2017 as a result of institutional acceptance, Bitcoin broke all ATH. It was trading at $,7000. In December of 2017, the CME launched BTC futures. As a result, the market exploded to $20,000. Investors went on to book profits causing BTC to dip following the new ATH. During the same time, other ALT coins kept calm. But, they followed in the footsteps of BTC in January of 2018 emulating the same explosion as the market leader.
For example, Ripple peaked almost a month after BTC. Likewise, we see the same formation in 2021. Coinbase IPO pushed prices to the sky. But the Chinese ban put the market in check. On top of this, the holiday season like Christmas and New Year further fueled the profit booking sentiments. All these combined somewhere paints a similar picture of the past. However, one cannot take these signals as concrete events. As the crypto market is unpredictable and volatile. Hence anything can happen at any point in time.
Future Price Prediction of Cryptos 2022
Bitcoin underwent the best time of adoption and recognition. El Salvador made it as a legal tender. Ukraine wishes to follow in the footsteps of El Salvador. Having said that, it is impossible to actually predict BTC price, but it could breach $70K to $100K by 2022.
With the much-awaited rollout of ETH 2.0 in 2022, Ethereum prices may go well above $6,000 by year-end.
Binance Coin (BNB)
BNB started on a brisk note with 1.4 million transactions per second. With such a huge volume, BNB would power up transactions and banking. Having said that, the token could hit new gains in 2022 with $1000 as the next target by 2022.
Solana could touch the $300 mark by the end of 2022. By empowering blockchain, NFT’s, DeFi, and Web3.0, could help the DeFi space mature further. At the moment, high transaction fees and low throughput are existing bottlenecks. Solana paves the way to solve these.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- This COUNTRY is running on Bitcoin – Bitcoin El Salvador Success Story
- Will 2022 Be a Bear Market For Crypto?
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- 3 Reasons why the Crypto Market CRASHED! Here’s what happened
- 5 Crypto Experts thoughts after the Bitcoin Crash and Solana’s Escape
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Bitcoin breaches 40K, but will it Drop Back?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Why is the Crypto Market Crashing? BTC, ETH, XRP, SOL, ADA Analysis
- Crypto Crash and Bitcoin remains at $43.000…What’s Next?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- El Salvador Likely The First Country To Declare Bitcoin As Legal Tender
- Chivo Wallet – An Overview Of El Salvador’s $30 Bitcoin Airdrop Plan
- Solana Price Prediction – Is SOL Prepping for another BOOM?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Crypto Market Recap for Q1 2022 – What happened to Cryptos?
- Binance Coin (BNB) Crosses $500 and Prepares to Gain 40% further! Buy BNB Today?
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Why Solana Is A Good Bet In 2022?
- Top 3 Altcoins Outperforming Bitcoin In 2022
- Binance Coin Price Prediction – Will BNB BOOM back to $700?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
The crypto market is moving higher! Based on current market trends and expert analysis, here are the top 3 altcoins …