If you are thinking about the current Bitcoin market conditions and want to buy Bitcoin then it is completely in your hands. This is because if you are a Bitcoin believer then you can just go ahead and do it. But the question is: Is this the right time to buy Bitcoin?
Should I buy Bitcoin in 2020?
Well, the simple answer is: Always compare the price its value before and at the present and then complete analysis of weekly, monthly and daily charts.
Top 5 points to consider before you buy Bitcoin:
- Before making any decision to buy Bitcoin or not, first analyze and think how long you will hold bitcoin to make some profit. The important reason behind this is that if you sell BTC immediately then it will be a wrong decision. But if you are intending to hold Bitcoin for a long time then definitely this is a very good time to buy Bitcoin.
- The next thing is if you have the patience to wait and study the market predictions by applying various tools and you believe that BTC is the future currency, then this is the right time to buy bitcoin.
- We all know that Bitcoin is a decentralized currency based on blockchain technology. It gives the owner full control. Middlemen like banks are no longer needed. So you can see this new technology as an alternative to the banking system. This is exactly what Bitcoin was designed for in 2009 after the global economic crisis shook the banking world. Bitcoin has this power to overcome the global economic crisis and trade wars. Right now, Bitcoin prices have just dropped down. This is the sign that you have a chance to collect as much bitcoin as possible.
- Before we come to this point, one thing is very significant. Trading or buying Bitcoin or a price forecast is always based on expectations. By interpretation, an analysis can never give 100% assurance, and it can appear quite differently. Therefore, never rely too much on Bitcoin predictions.
- There is no doubt that the best time to buy bitcoin again is now. This is because right now the value of bitcoin is starting to recover slowly. If you understand the market well then that when you buy bitcoin when its price is on the lower side then the value of BTC will start again to increase.
Where to buy Bitcoin?
Bitcoin can be bought on almost every crypto exchange. The biggest and recommended exchanges are Kraken, Coinbase and Bitpanda. All of them offer trading pairs against the euro and USD. You can also trade Bitcoin on Binance, as there are various trading pairs and Binance is known to be very reliable and secure.
>> Create a Binance account here and start trading Bitcoin. <<
It is not easy to navigate in the world of Bitcoin if you are a newbie. This is why we have created this Starter Kit to help you dive in the Bitcoin-sphere.>>CryptoTicker Starter Kit>>
Instant Crypto Credit Lines™ from only 5.9% APR. Earn up to 8% interest per year on your Stablecoins, USD, EUR & GBP. $100 million custodial insurance.
This post may contain promotional links that help us fund the site. When you click on the links, we receive a commission - but the prices do not change for you! :)
Disclaimer: The authors of this website may have invested in crypto currencies themselves. They are not financial advisors and only express their opinions. Anyone considering investing in crypto currencies should be well informed about these high-risk assets.
Trading with financial products, especially with CFDs involves a high level of risk and is therefore not suitable for security-conscious investors. CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high risk of losing money quickly through leverage. Be aware that most private Investors lose money, if they decide to trade CFDs. Any type of trading and speculation in financial products that can produce an unusually high return is also associated with increased risk to lose money. Note that past gains are no guarantee of positive results in the future.
You might also like
More from Bitcoin News
The Bitcoin appears to be range bound between $9.7K-$9.9K, as the alts are having a mini party, with many altcoins …
In a surprising turn of events befitting for the incredibly interesting crypto-world, the Ethereum based Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) protocol recently …