The Bitcoin price has fallen back towards the $29,000 mark in the last few days. Nevertheless, there is hardly any bearish mood on the market. Most observers are waiting for the big bang and the explosion of the Bitcoin course. Why could now be the last chance to buy Bitcoin cheaply? Is Bitcoin price today good to buy?
Is Bitcoin Performance Good?
The Bitcoin price has been moving between the $30,000 and $31,000 marks for weeks. The swings up or down were small. But in the last few days we have seen somewhat larger swings from the sideways movement.
After Ripple’s victory against the SEC, the Bitcoin price briefly rose above the $31,500 mark, but was unable to break out to the upside. In the last 2 days, Bitcoin then fell well below $30,000 and reached the $29,000 mark again.
Bitcoin can STILL Go UP?
The Bitcoin price could break out of the sideways movement very soon. While we have been predicting this for some time, a breakout is becoming increasingly likely the longer Bitcoin trades sideways in a narrow range.
Most analysts are eagerly awaiting a breakout to the upside. The Bitcoin price is currently comparatively low given the external circumstances. This is due to various reasons :
- Blackrock’s Bitcoin ETF application is under review. The probability of approval seems extremely high. 99% of Blackrock’s filings with the US Securities and Exchange Commission have gone through in the past.
- Politicians like Robert F Kennedy jr or Ron DeSantis, both of whom are running for the US presidency, have said good things about Bitcoin. Kennedy even wants the US dollar partially backed by Bitcoin. Such dimensions at state level have never existed before.
- The halving is steadily approaching and the Bitcoin price is still well below the typical share of the previous all-time high of the Bitcoin price.
Is Bitcoin Price Today Good to Buy?
Bitcoin price may last below $30,000 level. If the price explosion comes, then Bitcoin should rise massively and could never come close to this mark again.
If the Bitcoin ETF is approved, big money will hit the market. Furthermore, in a few months, after the Bitcoin Halving, the bull market will begin, in which the price should rise sharply in the long term. Even in the next bear market, the course will probably never fall back into the current spheres.
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Ethereum Price Prediction as Cryptos Consolidates…ETH at $2,500 in sight?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: Can Bitcoin reach $30,000 before June 2023?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction for February 2023: It seems that 30K is inevitable…
- Can Bitcoin reach its ATH Price again?
- 3 Cryptos are about to BOOM as Bitcoin crossed 30K…
- Bitcoin Price hits $27,000! When will Bitcoin reach 30K?
- May 2023 Ethereum Price Forecast: Is $3,000 Achievable in the Coming Weeks?
- Why did Bitcoin Crash Today? Crypto Market Flash Crash?
- Bitcoin Price falls below $27,000 again – is the Crash CONFIRMED?
- Big Bitcoin News: Can Bitcoin Price Reach $50,000? Check These Five Reasons
- Bitcoin broke a MASSIVE Resistance – Will Bitcoin reach $30,000 soon?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: Can BTC Price Surge to an All-Time High by Christmas?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: Bitcoin’s Price Could Explode to $50,000 in Just 6 Months!
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: Will Bitcoin CRASH to $20,000?
- Bitcoin Price reaches $18,000! Is December going to be GREEN?
- Crypto Price Today – Bitcoin $29,000 while XRP CRASH?
- Bitcoin Reaches New All-Time High in 2023: Here’s Why $300,000 is Just Around the Corner
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: Will Bitcoin Reach $30,000 Again?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: High Buying Pressure As Halving Event Gets Closer