After a severe crash in prices, the crypto market managed to recover. Most technical traders managed to perfectly set up their trades as most cryptos reached their respective strong support levels. Bitcoin managed to climb by more than 10%, pushing the entire cryptocurrency market upwards. This is no surprise as Bitcoin’s dominance over the crypto market is still significant, making up 41.5% of the entire market. Why is Bitcoin up? Can you still get on board and buy Bitcoin?
Bitcoin up: BTC soars +10%
After news of the Russian invasion surfaced, the crypto market along with equity markets around the world took a strong hit. Prices of Bitcoin specifically crashed from a high of $39,700 all the way towards $34,300 losing more than 13% in a single day. However, this drop was not entirely justified. It is true that investors tend to liquidate their holdings and substitute their investments into liquid cash. On the other hand, this narrative can be true in Eastern Europe but not in the entire world. The crash was but a mere snowball effect.
The $35,000 price of Bitcoin represents currently a very strong support area. When prices reached this support, prices rebounded higher. In figure 1, we can see how prices even made a fakeout right below the 35K support line, but recovered slightly afterward.
Important Bitcoin Prices 2022
In order to have a better understanding of prices, we need to zoom out and have a look at the macro view. If we zoom out on the daily chart of Bitcoin, we can confirm the 35K support and the resistance of 40K. Earlier in August 2021, prices tended to retrace from the 40K psychological price in either direction.
In fact, Bitcoin technicals always responded well to psychological price levels, with occasional fakeouts. That’s why it is always important not to place narrow stop-losses when trading those psychological areas. Important areas for Q12022:
Will Bitcoin reach its ATH of $67,000 again?
The current fundamentals are a bit negative. However, in a previous article, we highlighted how the current war can make crypto prices crash in the short-term, but recover in the medium/long term. This deduction was taking into account a global pandemic, where we compared what happened to the crypto market when COVID-19 started back in March 2020.
It is a bit too soon to conclude that cryptos already recovered from the Russia/Ukraine war events. But to confirm the trend reversal, we need to see prices break the $45,000 price mark and consolidate around that area.
Failure to breach 45K and prices crashing back towards 33K should be alarming for crypto investors. This move will definitely signal an upcoming crash well below 30K. This is not likely to happen for now, but it is always beneficial to always keep a close eye on the overall cryptocurrency to know when to exit, and more importantly, to know where to enter and profit.
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- Ukraine War Began and Crypto Crash -11%! Bitcoin/Ethereum Analysis
- Bitcoin Price UP above 20K – Is the Crypto Crash over?
- Shiba Inu Price is about to Increase because of THIS indicator!
- Bitcoin Double Spend – Why Bitcoin Prices Crashed
- Media is STILL reporting about the Crypto Crash, while Cryptos UP 10%?
- Will Bitcoin Price Crash towards 20K? This Analysis says YES!
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Bitcoin Price $BTC above 38K! Bear Market Over? Look at US Equities!
- Bitcoin Prices crash amid Market Uncertainty – Is THIS the Start of the Downtrend?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Ethereum Price HOLDS 1K unlike Bitcoin! Is ETH better than BTC?
- Bitcoin Price Recovers while Altcoins SHOOT! Is it Time to Swap to Alts?
- Bitcoin Bull Market: Is $45,000 the Magic Level?
- BIGGEST Shiba Inu Prediction: How High can SHiB reach before 2023?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC reaching 50K again! Here’s what to do
- Bitcoin Price Crash BELOW 40K! Why is Bitcoin Down Again?
- Cardano Price Prediction – Will ADA CRASH to 0$?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – is Bitcoin REALLY eyeing 40k again?
- Ethereum Price Stabilizes around $1,000 – Will Ethereum reach $2,000?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Bitcoin breaches 40K, but will it Drop Back?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Sequoia Capital has just reduced the value of its stake in the cryptocurrency exchange FTX to zero — a stake …
In this Bitcoin prediction article, we analyze whether the Bitcoin price can soon reach a price of up to $60,000 …
When can Bitcoin reach 100k again? (Hint: not anytime soon). Let's try to assess in this Bitcoin price prediction article.