This week was a harsh one for the crypto community. Prices were expected to retrace higher after a significant drop. However, crypto prices continued to dip lower and reached critical areas for many cryptos. Bitcoin is one of those cryptocurrencies that reached the vital price of $20,000. This psychological price is key as any further price drops will lead Bitcoin to reach lower price targets. Is Bitcoin down? Where will Bitcoin price reach? Let’s analyze in this Bitcoin price prediction article.
The Crypto Market is DOWN – What Happened?
The crypto market as a whole was consolidating around a market cap of $1 trillion for the past month. Occasional drops below this cap occurred, but prices corrected higher soon after. In the past week, cryptos as a whole fell severely after a couple of technical and fundamental mishaps. Bitcoin prices reached the psychological price of $20,000 and already managed to break it a couple of times in the past 24 hours.
When we see this specific price action, it usually signals an upcoming bear market. Cryptos can still recover in the following week, but the chances that a bear market happens in the upcoming week are much stronger with the current market dynamics. This is especially true while the sentiment in the crypto market is negative.
Bitcoin Price is at a Critical Area
Bitcoin crashed from the psychological price of $30,000 in an abrupt way and reached the next psychological price of $20,000. From there, BTC tried to recover and established a healthy uptrend. The entire crypto market followed and started to recover. However, the trend could not hold, and we witnessed a breach in the uptrend. This breach was the perfect signal for investors and traders to react to this upcoming falling prices.
After breaching the uptrend, Bitcoin reached the respective targets of $21,100 and the current $20,000 price marks. In previous price predictions, we did warn that any breach of this uptrend line would send prices lower towards those levels.
Bitcoin Price Prediction – Where will Bitcoin reach next?
The current technicals of Bitcoin are very risky and prices might continue bearish. If Bitcoin breaches the $20,000 price lower, the next target should be the $18,500. In fact, this price mark was the reversal point for Bitcoin, as prices reversed upwards back in mid-June 2022.
From there, we expect a slight consolidation in prices. If prices do not sustain higher than $20,000, we expect further drops towards the following as part of the continuation of the previous downtrend of 2022:
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Another Bitcoin CRASH has just been PROVED! THIS Chart Confirms it
- Crypto Bloodbath! Which Crypto is the RISKIEST?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: Can SHIB Price reach $3 in 2023?
- Will Bitcoin crash to $10,000? The Crypto Market is not Okay…
- Will Bitcoin Price reach $10,000? Very Possible, Here’s why!
- Bitcoin Price is Back in Consolidation! How long before Bitcoin is Back up?
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Breaking: Bitcoin Crashes lower than $30,000 – Can Bitcoin recover soon?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – THIS is where BTC will reach before 2023!
- Crypto Comeback! Bitcoin up by more than 10%, Buy Bitcoin NOW?
- Bitcoin broke a MASSIVE Resistance – Will Bitcoin reach $30,000 soon?
- FACT: Will Shiba Inu Coin reach $1 during the next Bullrun?
- Bitcoin Price Recovers while Altcoins SHOOT! Is it Time to Swap to Alts?
- Bitcoin UP 10%! THIS is where BTC is going to Reach Next
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: SHIB is Set To Explode?
- Don’t Buy Ethereum unless THIS Happens – Merge Hype Dying?
- Cryptos are Consolidating…Will Cryptos Crash? – BTC/ETH/XRP Analysis
- XRP Price can TRIPLE in the next few weeks if THIS Happens, Here’s Why
You might also like
More from Bitcoin News
Let's take a look at the top ten cryptocurrencies by market capitalization and predict them for 2023. What will happen to these …
The crypto space is more operative than ever, with many great opportunities. What are the top cryptocurrency jobs in 2023?