The year 2022 was a harsh one on the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin prices sank from a high of around $69,000 to the current price of $16,500. The entire crypto market also lost on average around 70% following Bitcoin prices. Regardless of whether this crash was overdue because of bubbling prices, the big question remains on what’s ahead. Will 2023 be a positive year? What will happen to the Bitcoin price in 2023? Let’s analyze in this Bitcoin prediction.
Crypto 2022: Bad year to buy Bitcoin?
Short answer: yes. Who would want to buy an asset that is falling in price? Well, hypers in 2022 always talked about how crypto prices are going to go back up soon. However, the timelines always remained a mystery. This allowed crypto rookies to enter buy trades throughout 2022, hoping for prices to redress higher.
What really happened is that prices continued to dip lower and reached the current state. The crypto market overall dropped from a market cap of almost $3 trillion to the current $843 billion.
If we look at the technical chart of Bitcoin, we can notice that prices are still on a continued downtrend. Bottoms are usually identified by an extended consolidation around a strong support price area. However, for the case of Bitcoin, we still did not see a strong consolidation.
In fact, Bitcoin prices did consolidate around the $19,000 price mark for a good 4 months. On the other hand, prices crashed yet again and reached the current price of $16,500. This is why the $19,000 price can’t be considered a bottom. Bitcoin can still slip lower and reach lower price areas.
Bitcoin Prediction 2022: Will Bitcoin reach $10,000?
Since Bitcoin did not reach its bottom yet, it can still fall further. Looking at figure 3 below, we can see how the downtrend of Bitcoin has been playing year-to-date. After every crash, a slight recovery was happening.
Bitcoin should slightly retrace higher and reach around $20,000. However, another crash might occur, this time leading BTC price to an area between $12,000 and $10,000.
Are you looking for a chart analysis tool that doesn’t distract you with community messages and other noise? Check out GoCharting! This is an easy-to-use online charting tool that requires no downloads or prior knowledge.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Will Bitcoin Price reach $10,000? Maybe, if THIS Happens!
- Is the Bitcoin Crash over? Or will Bitcoin price reach $10,000?
- Bitcoin Crash to $10,000 CONFIRMED? Here’s what to know…
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Cryptos are Consolidating…Will Cryptos Crash? – BTC/ETH/XRP Analysis
- Bitcoin Price broke MAJOR resistance! Will Bitcoin crash to 10,000 $?
- Top 3 Price Predictions – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple Analysis
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Bitcoin price crosses $20,000 for the first time in 2023! Is $30,000 next?
- Crypto Winter is COMING: Will Bitcoin drop to 10,000$?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction for 2023: Prepare for THIS MOVE!
- Crypto ALERT: Don’t Buy Bitcoin now, here’s why!
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Bitcoin UP to 19K! Where is Bitcoin Price heading? Bitcoin 20K next?
- Cardano Price to reach 1 $ if THIS Happens – BUY ADA?
- Can Bitcoin reach $30,000 before 2023? Final Verdict is HERE!
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Will Bitcoin crash to $10,000? The Crypto Market is not Okay…
- Bitcoin price BELOW $20,000 – THIS is where BTC is reaching next
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: SHIB is Set To Explode?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin News
Saying that a specific cryptocurrency is going "to the moon" is never enough. Let's analyze Bitcoin, Ethereum and MATIC for …
A 48-megawatt nuclear-powered bitcoin mining center has officially opened on a massive 1,200-acre campus in the United States.