The past crypto market crash was a harsh one, especially for Bitcoin. After breaching the 60K mark, many independent events led to the crash of Bitcoin, along with the whole cryptocurrency market. On top of that, Bitcoin’s market dominance is on the decline, currently around 40%. From a technical viewpoint, Bitcoin broke a major support area which might lead to a further decline. What will happen to the Bitcoin price?
The Story so Far – What happened to Bitcoin?
Bitcoin prices were going on a steady uptrend with healthy price adjustments. The first “red alert” happened on the 18th of April when prices broke out the uptrend and lost around 16%. Not only that, but the recovery failed to regain the 60K territory. This lead to a break from the buy-side, and higher volumes from the sell-side. The uptrend line was broken, and bad fundamentals spread in the market: the perfect mixture for a stop in an uptrend.
Bitcoin Price Prediction – Where is BTC price headed towards?
Now that the uptrend break is confirmed, we can start planning for potential areas where BTC prices might reach. From the price of 60K, the 48K area was a clear target. In fact, we’ve spoken so many times in previous articles about the importance of that price area. Prices consolidated many times before around the 48K area. Today, the current price breached even lower and reached a price of USD 47,200.
This shows that the selling pressure is strong, and the price can still deteriorate to reach the next support area, which is the 42K price. It is important to note that when we talk about price areas, we mean all prices that are included in a + or – buffer of 2%. The bigger that buffer is, the more accurate your technical charting would be.
The Crypto Market as a Whole
In the past 24 hours, most cryptocurrencies were seen either consolidating or down for the day. Prices tend to stagnate during a Sunday. On the other hand, other smaller projects saw a jump in prices, like Harmony (ONE) +23%, BaleryToken (BAKE) +18, and Solana (SOL) +17%.
1- Bitcoin (BTC) : – 1.2 %
2- Ether (ETH) : – 4.7 %
3- Binance Coin (BNB): – 0.6 %
4- Cardano (ADA) : + 3.1 %
4- Dogecoin (DOGE): + 4 %
6- Tether (USDT) : 0 %
7- Ripple (XRP) : + 2.3 %
8- Polkadot (DOT) : – 7.4 %
9- Internet Computer (ICP) : – 8.8 %
10- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) : + 1.4 %
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Will Bitcoin reach 60K again?
- BITCOIN Prices Hit 60K! Will Bitcoin Price BOOM HIGHER?
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Bitcoin Price TANKS back to 60K – Should you Start Day Trading?
- Ethereum price – a FINE LINE between BOOMING and SLACKING, here’s how to watch out
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Will Consolidation 2.0 lead to higher BTC prices?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Will Bitcoin Price recover?
- Bitcoin price falls 16% in less than 24 hours – Is this the end of the Uptrend?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Bitcoin Price is shooting High! Is Bitcoin Back on Track to 60K?
- Bitcoin Price Forecast – Can you buy Bitcoins right now or is it too late?
- Is Binance Coin (BNB) a HOT BUY? Here’s What you Should Consider
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Breaking News – A “Bitcoin Crash” to USD 30K, is the Elon effect Over?
- BREAKING – Are investors selling Bitcoins in December 2020?
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Can Bitcoin Price reach USD 30,000 before 2021? Shocking truth lies ahead
- This Chart confirms a Bitcoin boom as BTC prices above 30K! New Uptrend?
- Bitcoin Price is CONSOLIDATING! Day Trading Heaven?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Will Bitcoin continue to rise in the coming weeks? In this article, we go over the top 3 reasons why …
What's next for Bitcoin now? Will Bitcoin reach $30,000 soon? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin price prediction article.