The Bitcoin price seems to be not in the mood of showing a strong price increase. At the time of writing, the Bitcoin price is sitting at $11,419.57 and it has increased by merely +0.07% in the last 24 hours and again decreased by almost -0.5% in the last 1 hour. Where is the Bitcoin price going next? Let’s take a look at it in more detail.
Taxes on Bitcoin: Illogical or Necessary?
Bitcoin Price Analysis: The BTC Price is in a Decision Making Phase
In the last 24 hrs, initially, it seems that the Bitcoin price was trying to go past the $11,600 mark after some good news from Federal Reserve but this price growth didn’t last for longer than a few minutes and now Bitcoin price is down and again sitting at $11,376. Now, the 1Hr Low is at $11,211 and 1Hr High is at $11,460 and as mentioned earlier, the BTC price has decreased by almost 0.5% in the last 1 hour.
Now, it is necessary to bear in mind that Bitcoin is growing bullishly this year and looks very good in the medium to long term. However, we can only find another bull run if the Bitcoin price manages to break the important resistances. The thing with BTC/USD price is that it was able to break the $12,000 mark twice but both the times it declined after displaying the bullish momentum.
So, Bitcoin price must crack the $12,000 mark and need to stay above $12,000 consistently so that it can touch the golden ratio at $13,800. Right now, it seems that the Bitcoin price is in a decision-making phase. The key metrics are as follows:
24hr Change +0.07%
24hr Vol $2,269,230,872
Liquid Marketcap $211,178,787,637
Liquid Supply 18,472,676
Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 4)
Bitcoin Price Analysis: The BTC Price has multiple important resistance levels
At the moment, if we closely observe then it seems that the Bitcoin price is testing the $11,450 level and if we closely analyze the daily price chart then at the moment the BTC/USD price has multiple resistance levels. The most crucial levels are:
- 0.382 Fib ($11,579.40)
- 0.5 Fib ($11,802)
- 0.618 Fib ($12,025)
At the moment, the first three candlesticks seem to be pushing Bitcoin price towards the 0.382 Fib level and if it touches the first Fib level then it could be a positive sign for the BTC price. The overall attitude of Bitcoin price continues to be certain despite the recent downtrend.
The next 5 days could be extremely crucial for Bitcoin price. If BTC price fails to break the first two resistances in the next five days, the Bitcoin price may move back to the $11,000 mark or it may just sit between $11,300 – $11,400 price range.
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Plummets Below $400
- XLM price Analysis – How low will Stellar Lumens fall?
- SHIB’s Burn Rate Soars: Can it Ignite a Price Rally in 2023?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Must Stay above $400 mark!
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Where is LINK Price Headed?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Is BTC Price Aiming To Hit $11,500 In The Short-Term?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Ripple Price Analysis: Will the XRP Price continue to drop?
- REN Price Forecast – Correction Ended?! Can The REN Price Establish A New All Time High Now?
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Stellar Lumens (XLM) Price Analysis: What’s Next?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Will BTC Price Overcome Fib Resistance?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Bitcoin Falls Under $11,000! How Low Will The BTC Price Drop?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Dash price Analysis- DASH Price to Continue Downtrend?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Bull Run Coming?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- EOS Price Forecast – Is A Bull Run Imminent?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Bitcoin Price Down -10%! Will Bitcoin crash to 20K?
Bitcoin price prediction: In this article, we explore the reasons behind the drop in Bitcoin's price and assess the likelihood …
Bitcoin Price Prediction for May 2023: Time to BUY Bitcoin?
Why is Bitcoin down? Should you Buy Bitcoin now that prices fell dropped? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin prediction article.
List of Countries Banning Cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency has been gaining popularity in recent years as a decentralized form of currency, but not all countries have …